What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 9:16 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Old guy way back when apologizing for being a serious tool way back when.

Just so you know.
06-13-2008 2:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
I've had to whip out internet apologies before, but none for sites as good as this one.

You are no doubt a core and central member of many fine communities.
06-13-2008 2:39 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jokes go right past you, I swear.
06-18-2008 10:45 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not reading all of that.

But didn't I call that he was becoming a preacher and everybody was like 'OOH, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS OHIO KID."
06-18-2008 8:34 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It'll be like a zombie outbreak.

Except with Religious Zealots.
06-18-2008 10:25 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure Landskencht (Or however you say it) pretty much ransacked some important catholic city because all of them were German and therefore Lutheran.
06-19-2008 9:45 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you shouldn't.

Cause now everybody knows I play WoW.

You see where this goes?

(Cause I sure don't)
08-11-2011 10:35 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cigarette smoking man:
So for some reason one of the 'related videos" on youtube if you click the jeff goldblum conan bit is this russian dude firing flechette and dragons breath shotgun rounds at a mannequin.

I have absolutely no idea what the algorithm at youtube was thinking but screw it, jeff goldblum and then a dude blasting mannequins, why not.

(Yes dustin its the same one I was telling you about, the dude who made a video of roasting a pig with a flamethrower)

I am about 80% sure FPSRussia is not russian, but his videos are funny when he talks about all the shitty players from Call of Duty 'baby buffalos'

He's pretty good at least, and the videos are funny, he basically just spends his time trying to piss people off.
08-12-2011 9:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
He sounds like a damn goon.

It's Call of Duty, you either have the people who get incredibly bent out of shape for being terrible, or you have dudes like this who don't give a shit and purposefully piss people off.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE