What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-14-2008 9:27 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never thought that would ever happen, lol.
06-14-2008 5:02 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, he changed at least a little bit.
06-14-2008 10:58 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like The Man Who Sold The World.

So there.
06-15-2008 12:11 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I remember Nick mentioning an apology. To be honest, I didn't believe it, lol.
06-15-2008 12:23 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BLASPHEMY FOR MENTIONING THAT NAME.
06-15-2008 1:06 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
looking back i should have said i was slash

or reeve

*meow*

Oh Jesus, lol.
06-15-2008 6:49 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This thread is made of wtf and lol.

Mainly wtf though.
06-15-2008 1:47 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ronald Reagan:
What the fuck happened to this thread?

Quote by Gato:
Ed David Bowie happened.
06-15-2008 3:51 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I found a sig worse than X's.
06-21-2008 12:55 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by X-sah:
Hi Blaze!

Aahhahahahaa,

You wouldn't happen to know how to contact him, would you?

Even if we did, I don't think a single person here would even WANT to contact him.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE