What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 3:46 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:whip:
06-15-2008 9:05 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crono Drinking
06-17-2008 11:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frack, man, that was fracked-up. Some dude fracked me in the ass, and then he pulled out and jerzed on my face.
06-19-2008 1:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I enjoy Germans.
06-19-2008 1:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

German chocolate was not made by Germans.
06-19-2008 9:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, so that's where Alucard came from.

Seriousky, same guy.
06-19-2008 9:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've never seen it either, if that makes you feel any better.

Then again, I haven't seen a lot of movies.
06-19-2008 9:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Talk like that makes Nine sad, I'm sure.

Not that he likes Labyrinth, necessarily. More that you know the game but not the movie.
06-19-2008 9:36 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No you shouldn't.
06-20-2008 7:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOXHOLES!
06-22-2008 12:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, Mike Myers, what happened to you? I used to find you charming.
06-22-2008 9:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And John Carmack said, "Let there be sprite scaling."

And it was good.
06-23-2008 12:20 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still have no idea where this whole dealie of putting "sauce" at the end of everything came from.
03-13-2012 3:42 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nicolas Cage:
HOW'D HE GET BANNED?
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE