What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 3:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Hi, folks. My name is Robb, or Nova or Ninja Cow.

AA is down the hall

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-13-2008 6:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by A. P. Lolenstein:
wat

Yeah for those of us not aware of two year old e-grudgery, what the hell is this thread about?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-13-2008 6:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I've been thinking of what to say and how to apologize for the last two years

So there was a three year period of nothing, then out of nowhere "oh wait, yeah that thing"

Quote by Alizarin:

06-13-2008 7:11 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd still like to know what horrifying transgression prompted this.

Five years

Quote by Alizarin:

06-13-2008 11:42 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ronald Reagan:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:

Five years

that's all we got

I'm pretty sure that thing actually goes up until like the year 4770 or something.

We don't get to watch the apocalypse, well..we get to see myspace which I'm still somewhat convinced is going to kill all of us eventually, so maybe.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2008 10:03 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ronald Reagan:
Quote by Ronald Reagan:

Five years

that's all we got

I'm pretty sure that thing actually goes up until like the year 4770 or something.

We don't get to watch the apocalypse, well..we get to see myspace which I'm still somewhat convinced is going to kill all of us eventually, so maybe.

quotan a bowie song

So wait, David Bowie will instigate the apocalypse?

..Alright, I can work with that. Better than most alternatives.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2008 10:13 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
so what did this dude do again

I've been told what he did...I'd tell you, but he'd probably want me to.

Just think of him like the dirt on the sole of your shoe. He wants attention, denying it to him is what we should do.

Hell lets make this thread about something else. Anybody got a funny anecdote? Hol post some art, thats always good. Necro was that dude you hate on the bus again?

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2008 10:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THREADS NOW ABOUT BOWIE. THANKS NECRO THAT WAS THE INSPIRATION I NEEDED.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2008 10:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
but in all honesty, if someone didn't like at least one bowie song there would be something seriousky fucking wrong with them

david bowie is the shit

See, people beat up on Isao, he likes Bowie. I'm not even all that into most music, I like Bowie.

Bowies awesome though, if you can appreciate awesome, you'll like at least one Bowie song. It's the universal language.

Oh hell, we should beam those out into space..if aliens exist and hear them, thats how we'd know which ones we hate. The ones who don't go "hey we like this planet, this is a good song", those are the ones we exterminate and steal their planet.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 12:15 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh dear. The prodigal son has returned hasn't he.

Quote by R. Lawson:
Thank you for showing grace.

Grace? You once bragged about conning the sick, the weak, the destitute.

Grace should be granted to an avowed, braggart sociopath why?

Quote:
Remember the mean kid in Butterfly Effect? And remember how in one timeline he was really nice?

That's me now.

Never seen that movie.

Quote:
In essence, X -- and I am not shifting blame here -- I had been hooked on opiates since 1997. In 2004 I kicked the habit because of Sandi, God rest her soul, and then I pretty much went bonkers. Everything I did was of my own free will, of course. Please understand that I take full responsibility for my despicable actions.

I was a complacent, arrogant fool.

I've made jokes about her death too, guess what. I didn't cross the sick, sick fucking line you apparently did.

Quote:
I went to seminary, obtained my Master's in Religious Studies, and preached my first sermon on April 27. (Don't worry, I'm not here to proselytize -- I earnestly came here to apologize to everyone.)

I appreciate your forgiveness, X. Everyone else's, too.

Robb (yeah, with two B's now). Wink

Sickening. What I've heard you've done should preclude you from ever standing in front of a congregation of any church. Scamming the elderly? THATS what they let pastors do? Whatever denomination you're involved with, you're doing a disservice to.

We haven't met. Everyone on here calls me Sharpy or Sharpie. Terribly sorry, you've been gone a while and here I am calling you out.

Furthermore, I'd never even heard of you..many of us haven't. If you're truly sorry then fine. But make a thread, apologize for the terrible, terrible things you've supposedly done.

Gentlemen accept their transgressions and apologize.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 12:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:

Grace is undeserved favor. I did not expect to be shown grace, yet I have. In fact, I did not think I would come back and reply, for I had it set in my mind that I would merely be mocked. That's fine, so long as I apologized.

You've been replied to in terms of what you've done.

Frankly I don't even believe half of what I've heard, but if it is true, it's nauseating and you should apologize.

Quote:
St. Paul did many, terrible things, too, but it did not disqualify him from service. King David murdered many by joining forces with the Philistines and going on raiding parties, yet he was still called "a man after God's own heart."

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

"You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment"

Yes lets quote isolated passages of the bible, we'll fill the whole thread up with messages of love and peace, and also things about cities being obliterated and people being turned into blocks of salt. It'll be fun.

My point is, saying "WELP, ATROCITIES OCCURRED IN THE BIBLE" really...I fail to see how it counteracts anything.

Quote:
Well, yeah. That's what I did. The thread's name was changed (by someone else) from "An apology" to the title it is now.

Threads name was changed by me. I want you to admit what you've done..or did you do it? Were you just lying? You could admit that too, I'd have no problem with either one.

If you want back on here, thats fine..I'm not an admin, I can't and won't stop you. But admit, confess, tell what really happened, apologize, truly repent for it.

Then everythings cool, we could even be pals if you do that (maybe, I don't know you), but we could at least coexist with no problems.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 1:01 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to end this, I'm being nicer than maybe I should be.

Just apologize, we can all go back to having fun and posting random crap and everything is okay. It's not that hard, it can all end. This can all end.

Just admit you were either lying or wrong.

Is he ignoring me? This doesn't seem like it's too much to ask. He made a fucking thread about it I'm just asking for a direct one.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 1:20 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
You've been replied to in terms of what you've done.

Frankly I don't even believe half of what I've heard, but if it is true, it's nauseating and you should apologize.

Everything you have heard is likely true. I don't know what you have been told. Of course, I'm not merely speaking of what I said to Sandi, if that is what you are referring to, but of much, much more. I was a real pain, Sharpshooter.

Yeah if we're gonna do this just call me Sharpy, thats how it goes here

Quote:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Yeah. Christians in pagan households would not get along...

Quote:
"You have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment"

That verse brought much conviction and always stuck in my head when I knew I should have apologized.[/quote]

Well the latter should, sermon on the mount and all.

..The former I just can somewhat quote from memory, I think it sounds nice but my point still stands...it DOES sound nice though.

Quote:
Yeah I can play bible quotes too.

I'm not trying to play Bible quotes with you. One's past does not necessarily always disqualify him for service. Most people have a past.[/quote]

Not what I meant, redemption is fine, I just object to "WELL HAY I FOUND TEH LORD NOW EVERYTHINGS OKAY".

Quote:
I'm not quite clear on what you're talking about. Yes, I said some horrible things to Sandi, Nick, and X & Co.

Sandi or whoever is dead, who is nick, X seems to have forgiven you. I mean..you've apparently bragged about things occuring in non-internet settings. Or so I've heard.

Quote:
It's not that I "want" back on here. I came here to apologize, to make things right. I am willing to comply with your requests.

Well thats a shame, cause we're fun people. I am only vaguely aware of what the problem was that caused you to return, but if the people you harmed forgive you I'll have no problem with you hanging out here.

Quote:
Okay. What would you like to know? I want to make things right.

What I said is what I'd like to know.

I've heard you've done terrible things both on and off the internet, is this true, if so then apologize and if you still want to hang out on here and x and all (it's not my forum after all) accept it. Then great, no problems.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 1:54 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well the sharpy thing in terms of name..you can call me the archduke ferdinand for all I honestly care I just figured if you came back here. It's the internet, it's all meaningless.

Quote:
Not what I meant, redemption is fine, I just object to "WELL HAY I FOUND TEH LORD NOW EVERYTHINGS OKAY".

I came back to the Lord in 2005. This is not something that just happened overnight. It took me a long time to get over my bitterness and over my self.[/quote]

Yeah you don't have to say "I CAME BACK TO THE LAWD, PRAISE HIM CAN I GET AN AMEN". I'm a fairly lapsed anglican with bibles laying around, theres no pissing match about faith I assure you. I get your point, it's all good.

Quote:
Nick (Strider) was Sandi's last boyfriend.

I'm still not clear on what you mean by "bragg[ing] about things occurring in non-Internet settings."

Yeah I used to make constant jokes about seing a corpse with a toe-tag before I accepted she was dead. I didn't know her, rest in peace, not my point. Strider? No idea who that is. My point involved doing things with her IM name postmortem. And the non-internet settting thing involved, as I said, the decrepit. Or to clarify, retirement homes.

You should know what I reference, if it occurred. I've heard it has..pretty sick, gotta say, weirds me out kind of. If it happened.

And if the IM deal occurred. What will you do to my AIM, or X's, or Hols, or Nines, or anyones. Who knows, having to be paranoid about that is unsettling.

Quote:
Okay. So you want to know what I've done?

As I said, I was a huge jerk to most everyone. I said some very nasty, very terrible things about Sandi and her niece. I was a hypocrite. Pure hatred toward most folks. Majorly. I did not do anything off the Internet. Everything that was said was said online.

Would you mind telling me what I have done offline, Sharpy?

I've said X should break his nephew's neck, and I've said his sister is a whore who's statistically going to get AIDS. Nasty comments are fine, we all say and receive them, it's fine.

Sandi, who I never knew is dead. She's in the ground, if the afterlife exists she seemed nice so she's probably in heaven/valhalla/got past anubis into the field of reeds or whatever the egyptians did/etc.

You know what I mean, you apparently bragged about it. I was either misinformed, or it never happened so you don't mention it, or you're just not mentioning it because theres new people on here.

So I'm misguided, incorrect, or theres lies being spewed.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:00 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dungy by the way was this..well he was a cretin, it's not important you won't have to deal with him

(Apparently he thinks we want to start a race-war or something).

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kind of hope so, I'd really like him to explain to me how we're espousing the concept of some religious or racial war.

And if it's the times I mentioned the mountain meadow massacre in ed's topics about the LDS church...look sorry, there were skirmishes during the 19th century involving the mormons. I'm not going to whitewash history so he feels comfortable on this forum. Hell Ed posts here, he knows whats up he's not being a prick over that. Dungy's just a dumbass who never got into the air force he so idolized.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:09 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
As far as retirement homes go, someone has been feeding you lies about that...

Either he's right, or something hilarious is going to occur.

And I honestly do not know which one is gonna happen. I only became aware of this guy two days ago, I probably shouldn't be doing this even.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Crusades

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

FUCK YEAH.

Quote:
,...Is this a religious discussion

No he mentioned it, and I'm reactionary since every time I see any mention of Christendom on the interweb it's usually something where I need to go "No thats off base". PCF man, PCF...They warped me.

Also I'm still not sure how to deal with this guy, you know him and I haven't been given marching orders.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:26 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:
,...Is this a religious discussion

Part of the backgroun for nova's reappearence and repentance is a religious (re?)awakening, so... yeah.

Also, being the token e-atheist of TDottle, I am of course involved. Whoo!

Stop calling him nova, its normal to you but not to me.

Secondly, mav you believe in bacon which is god's one true pork product.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Question for the Catholics on here...which...well I guess is X, I could ask one of them I know but not now cause its like 3:30.

Wheres the fucking patron saint of historians...whats up with that huh? We're not good enough for you?

Oh, oh theres a patron saint of psychologists apparently...guess thats our lot then isn't it.

Don't look at me, I get how it is.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE