What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 7:23 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wat

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

06-19-2008 9:08 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAN DAVID BOWIE IS SO AWESOME YOU KNOW THAT ONE PART IN LABYRINTH WHERE HE TRANSFORMS INTO AN OWL THAT WASN'T SPECIAL EFFECTS.

HE CAN JUST DO THAT.

Quote by Isao:

06-19-2008 9:30 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Labyrinth was groovy because it had muppets and David Bowie played a faerie.

Quote by Isao:

06-19-2008 9:33 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Muppets are awesome, anybody remember statler and waldorf from the muppet show, the ones who just sat there insulting stuff?

Those were badass.

I implemented them into a DnD game I ran, where the players were part of an arena fighting thingie.

Quote by Isao:

06-19-2008 10:26 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by A. P. Lolenstein:
Muppets are awesome, anybody remember statler and waldorf from the muppet show, the ones who just sat there insulting stuff?

Those were badass.

I implemented them into a DnD game I ran, where the players were part of an arena fighting thingie.

Okay so.. you made a statler and waldorf reference, in a game, having them fight stuff.

Where have you been all my life.

No, they were commenting on the players, who were fighting stuff.

So basically, it was a bunch of "You old fool! You slept through the fight! Who's the fool? You watched it!" and "Just when I thought that fight was terrible something wonderful happened. What? It ended!"

DOHOHOHOHOHO

Quote by Isao:

02-25-2012 9:57 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
Dustin I only visit here, HG101, and Megaten Haven now

how's this working out for you isao?

Quote by Isao:

02-25-2012 10:02 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hardcore gaming 101, which is actually a neat site, but who knows about the forum

Quote by Isao:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE