What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 11:44 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
It's actually Nova. I even checked the IP plus hostmask.

...Really? Holy shit.

Hi!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 5:23 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Zbornak

This made me giggle.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 6:45 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like two years ago Nova had a "oh man, I was such an asshat, I should apologize" moment, and then spent two years dicking around going "oh man, I should apologize, but what should I say? oh man."

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-13-2008 7:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I'd still like to know what horrifying transgression prompted this.

"I was a huge jerk."

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 11:54 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I don't think ANYONE did.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 5:28 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
BUT IS IT ENOUGH

...for what?

Not like any of us talk to him. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 10:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like Scary Monsters (the song, never listened to the whole album), and the one song he had Trent Reznor on that I can't remember the name of that I think started with an S.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 10:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
is considered attractive

it just makes me think of X, except even more crazy.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 11:14 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
reznor remixed I'm Afraid of Americans

...I guess that was it, though I remember reading that there was a Bowie song that Reznor contributed vocals to, but his record label wouldn't allow it so Bowie was supposed to take Reznor's vocals out (but instead of doing so Bowie just heavily distorted them).

I dunno.

EDIT: Nevermind, the song I'm thinking of with that story is a cover of Supernaut that Reznor helped with... gah. my memory sucks.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 1:31 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp: Nick is a guy interweb-named Strider, who SZO (Omega) is friends with. He's never posted here, he runs a fangame website I believe (SZO can talk about this more than I can since I think he actually goes there).

In other news, oh man, this thread is gettin' heavy.

And sadly this religious awakening is not as obviously mockable as Edger's. Dammit.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 1:36 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:

I mean, it's Nova, so it wouldn't take too much to mock, but yeah.

He never named his denomination, we could find something funny cause theres some joke about all of them.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 1:37 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Yes, I am aware you are fun people.

+ for making me laugh, hahaha I love how bitter this sounds.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 1:48 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Mavveh:

I mean, it's Nova, so it wouldn't take too much to mock, but yeah.

He never named his denomination, we could find something funny cause theres some joke about all of them.

Yes, I stated my denomination in a previous post. I am Non-denominational and have Free Grace theology/Dispensational/Charismatic beliefs.

XD, okay, who tried to quote my post and ended up editing it?

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Yes, I am aware you are fun people.

+ for making me laugh, hahaha I love how bitter this sounds.

It was not intended to come off as bitter. I'm sorry if it did.

I didn't think you intended to be bitter (nor do I care), I just thought it was funny. No need to apologize for everything dude.

Especially since this forum is full of e-drama anyway, we're all mean to each other.

heck, i was saying for a week or two that Hol and X's relationship is based on a firm foundation of abuse.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:05 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
even in certain Christian circles/forums. Frown

...This is completely unsurprising, why is this an "even"?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:09 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

'Cause it's not the way it should be.

That's more of a "depressing" than a "surprising", but I don't actually have a response to this so whatever.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:09 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
Quote by R. Lawson:

Well, at first I did not believe she was really dead. I went on a mission to "prove" she was still alive. "Brag" may not be the best term to use, but delight in brings out the force, really.

Am I sorry for this? Yes!

if she's who i think she is i still think she is ENKER's hand Laughing Out Loud

hahaha, yeah I believe you're thinking of the right person.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:18 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

'Cause it's not the way it should be.

That's more of a "depressing" than a "surprising", but I don't actually have a response to this so whatever.

Well, yeah. Google Arminianism VS Calvinism and there's a REALLY good example.

I was more thinking of stuff like the Crusades, but meh.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:25 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
,...Is this a religious discussion

Part of the backgroun for nova's reappearence and repentance is a religious (re?)awakening, so... yeah.

Also, being the token e-atheist of TDottle, I am of course involved. Whoo!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:27 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC

YOUR LATIN... I DON'T NEEDS IT.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:28 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stop calling him nova, its normal to you but not to me.

I DON'T HAVE TO ACCOMODATE TO YOUR LIFESTYLE, SO NYAH.

Secondly, mav you believe in bacon which is god's one true pork product.

Probably the closest thing I have to a religious belief, yeah.

I mean, I have a little Saint Anthony thing my Dad got me. It's pretty awesome.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE