What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I make dinosaur noises at people» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I make dinosaur noises at people
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-04-2008 3:27 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also make a variety of other noises. I do it because it makes me happy.

That is all.

07-04-2008 5:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's lovely~

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

07-04-2008 7:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I occasionally snarl and growkl
07-04-2008 7:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...growkl

07-04-2008 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TYPO!
07-04-2008 9:47 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also growkl!

07-05-2008 1:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DO IT BETTER
07-05-2008 11:43 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well of course, you are the growkling master!

07-05-2008 12:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn right.

HEAR ME ROAR
07-05-2008 1:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES SIR!

07-05-2008 1:58 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO SIR!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-05-2008 1:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
NO SIR!

I LIKE A REBEL! TAKE ME NOW!

07-05-2008 4:19 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
NO SIR!

XD

"THREE BAGS FULL SIR"

yes a rebel I am, hahahahaha.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-05-2008 4:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
NO SIR!

XD

"THREE BAGS FULL SIR"

yes a rebel I am, hahahahaha.

I totally didn't see that one coming...

That's what she said

07-05-2008 11:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What am I missing
07-05-2008 11:17 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a song... thingy.. that kids sing

07-05-2008 11:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh.

Ew.
07-05-2008 11:19 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep

This version made me lol hard

07-05-2008 11:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Baa baa black sheep
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir
Three bags full.
One for my master and one for the dame
And one for the little boy who lives down the lane

07-05-2008 11:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See? She's got it!

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I make dinosaur noises at people