What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I've had enough» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (16): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I've had enough
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-06-2008 1:02 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because I used to talk to people.
07-06-2008 1:02 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by FOE:
OMG THEY GOIN HAVE NERDY PALE SEX

Iron wishes he could have some of that, hence why he's shitting all over it so hard.

Also I'd like to see this girlfriend you can get so easily iron, is this gonna be Horse Teeth II?

Mmmmm nerdsex... the awkwardness, the confusion, the general lolz

07-06-2008 1:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:

Well good for me I like pale guys, I don't think I can get any paler unless I fuck corpses

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

07-06-2008 1:04 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Quote by FOE:

Well good for me I like pale guys, I don't think I can get any paler unless I fuck corpses

This pleases me.

07-06-2008 1:04 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like you wouldn't try...
07-06-2008 1:06 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Like you wouldn't try...

I don't know what you're referering to, but there is a 99% chance I would indeed try regardless of that

07-06-2008 1:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Like you wouldn't try...

Depends on who it is that's dead

07-06-2008 1:08 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Christopher Lee? He dies all the time.
07-06-2008 1:09 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-06-2008 1:09 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What am I looking at there?

07-06-2008 1:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Christopher Lee? He dies all the time.

I'd hit it

07-06-2008 1:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pat: Freddie Mercury
07-06-2008 1:21 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Pat: Freddie Mercury

Hahaha... Man I fail

07-06-2008 1:23 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Topic is now about having sex with corpses.
07-06-2008 1:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More like sex with Iron amirite
07-06-2008 1:29 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does sex with dying people count?

07-06-2008 1:29 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
LOL YOU'RE A MORMON BECAUSE YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS A MORMON is not a personal attack

Actually, you've said worse, directly attacking my faith.

Girlfriend shit doesn't really make sense to me, but I know it's what gives you guys cocks so:

Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And woah, woah, woah. What's with the cripple shit? X can walk.

07-06-2008 1:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May need ab heel extension. <.<
07-06-2008 1:32 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The hell is that?

07-06-2008 1:33 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Attacking your faith is a personal attack?
Pages (16): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I've had enough