What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I've had enough» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I've had enough
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-06-2008 1:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Er, drop the b from ab.

My heels never quite grew right, so in fifth grade I had a heel extension.

May need another, never know.
07-06-2008 1:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Actually, you've said worse, directly attacking my faith.

So?

I mock every religion since they all have "born again" overzealous nuts (like you cocks) or just regular overzealous nuts

Just report me to the mormon police or something, like Dungy was gonna do

Chrono Trigger is my faith and you don't see me going batshit over people saying it sucks

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

07-06-2008 1:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU MAY RUB THE TIME EGGS
07-06-2008 1:36 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
people saying [Chrono Trigger] sucks

This is the internet, pics or it didn't happen.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-06-2008 1:37 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People rag on Doom, but I'm content in knowing that there's a special place in Hell for fools like them.

It has no Soul Spheres in it.
07-06-2008 1:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by Bi Money:

It was years ago, some fags on another forum saying "all the enemies looked like Namekians" and "the plot was so cliche and boring"

I just replied "Errr course the Imp enemies looked like Namekians, Toriyama was the artist"

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

07-06-2008 1:45 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by Bi Money:

It was years ago, some fags on another forum saying "all the enemies looked like Namekians" and "the plot was so cliche and boring"

I just replied "Errr course the Imp enemies looked like Namekians, Toriyama was the artist"

Ah, okay.

Seriousky, people badmouthing CT on the internet? That crap is unusual.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-06-2008 1:52 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Attacking your faith is a personal attack?

My faith, not my religion. ME and my beliefs, not the beliefs themselves.

HUGE difference.

I don't care if you make fun of Mormons, most people do anyway.

07-06-2008 1:53 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, people have made fun of me liking Doom so much.

Yes, it is the same thing.
07-06-2008 1:55 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, the same thing would be seriousky ridiculing you, Benny, or Davey, because of your lifestyle choice, not because of what games you like.

And no, that's not a threat or even coming close to it, so I hope it doesn't come off that way, because it seriousky doesn't bother me (unlike half+ Mormon guys out there.)

07-06-2008 1:56 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PS I love the seriousky filter

07-06-2008 1:56 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Doom isn't a lifestyle choice?
07-06-2008 1:56 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had to think for a minute what my lifestyle choice was

Laughing Out Loud

07-06-2008 1:58 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:

Laughing Out Loud

UR A FAGGET

07-06-2008 1:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um Moose don't believe him, he had this ridiculous scenario in his head where the Earth was only populated by a few Gays, a few women, and him, and he was saying Gays would kill the human population and shit

He's at least more homophobic than Chris or Mav

07-06-2008 1:59 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Quote by FOE:

Laughing Out Loud

UR A FAGGET

ONLY IN THEORY

07-06-2008 1:59 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gays don't kill people.

Unless they're closet Gays.

Or they get out of hand with rough sex.
07-06-2008 2:00 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If they won't choose to procreate, then hell yes it'd kill the population.

How the hell is that not a logical conclusion? I believe the scenario involved like a dozen people left on the planet.

You guys know my dad is Gay, right? And all of his boyfriends, too? lol
I kinda grew up in a tolerant setting.

07-06-2008 2:00 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Or they get out of hand with rough sex.

Ninja!

07-06-2008 2:00 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*points* Ed's dad is Gay.
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I've had enough