What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Separate Tables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-13-2008 11:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...you'd probably be getting much better roles than you are now.

But also, I got an idea for a thread from when X was tearing into me last week (hope he doesn't take this the wrong way). But we all come from different backgrounds and ways of life, so I thinking if you were to trade lives with any other TDottle member, who would it be and also, would would you not want to switch lives with as well.

Also, this has nothing to do with Morgan Spurlock. Seriousky, it doesn't.
Peace.

07-13-2008 11:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd trade it with Mav, to have such a posh and obviously boring life that I need to get high in order to enjoy sitting there and listening to music

As for not wanting to, Isao. Or Ed. Or Iron. For various reasons

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

07-13-2008 11:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITS ALL FOR THE PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE HOLLEH

I wish I had that one macro Moneh had with the figure and all the colors and what have you. Perfect time to use it and such.
Peace.

07-14-2008 12:04 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
I'd trade it with Mav, to have such a posh and obviously boring life that I need to get high in order to enjoy sitting there and listening to music

You people are still seriousky trying to push this crap?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-14-2008 12:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahahhaha. <.<

Nine, I'm sorry for taering into you.

As for me, I'm very happy actually. I have a wonderful girlfriend.
07-14-2008 12:43 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Aahahhaha. <.<

Nine, I'm sorry for taering into you.

Stop worrying about it, it happens, I'm just glad we can always talk and resolve our shit when needed be.

I just thought it would be an interesting aspect of a thread is all.
Peace.

07-14-2008 12:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't help it, I'm a very apologetic guy.

And yes, we resolve things well. Imagine you were Ed? Or D? Lol./
07-14-2008 12:52 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
And yes, we resolve things well. Imagine you were Ed? Or D? Lol./

loooooong e-grudge is loooooong?
Peace.

07-14-2008 12:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And violent, especially D's
07-14-2008 6:16 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol, no one will want to be my ass.
07-14-2008 7:23 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ha. Mav's gettin' all antsy over us mentioning his potheaded antics again.

As for whom I'd want to trade with... Jesus, none of you people. Y'all are either fucked up or have fucked up families or fucked up roommates or fucked up love interests or live in fucked up places (hello Detroit!).
07-14-2008 8:13 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by Bi Money:

You people are still seriousky trying to push this crap?

I just had a whole amusing conversation about how people bring up others past mistakes and such here, and then had them denying it happened.

It was, as said, amusing.

I don't know who I'd trade with. Nahne could be very interesting, because of his area, his likes and such. And, yeah, I think being black for awhile would be a very great experience.

Other I think would be Dustin or Davey.

07-14-2008 12:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was lol. Jeez, SENSITIVE

It's HJol. I'm visiting her in a week and she trolls ME.
07-14-2008 1:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And I love that dumbass naive albino

Oh and why I wouldn't want to be these persons

Isao - rageaholic who misplaced a small portion of his brain, obsessed with games, no friends

Ed - converted to a crackpot religion for acceptance from anyone, asshole with shit personality, no friends

Iron - uses excuses constantly, seems to attract assholes (or maybe is just too sensitive I dunno), obsessed with an IRC RP to the point of going batshit on X

I don't want to be a loser Frown

Also lol Mav, geez I was just saying I'd love to have such a life where I could just sit there and listen to music and get high. I've got too many priorities I can't just sit and relax. 90% of the time I'm on the computer I'm even doing something for someone else. Plus my hair's still falling out

07-14-2008 1:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know love, I can help you with whatcha need to do...
07-14-2008 2:23 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Also lol Mav, geez I was just saying I'd love to have such a life where I could just sit there and listen to music and get high.

Shit, I wish I got to do that more often.

The whole "Mav needs weed to enjoy music" thing gets on my nerves though, obviously.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-14-2008 4:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.....why?

I mean that's like someone telling me "you need to troll in order to enjoy the board", I don't see the problem here

07-14-2008 4:57 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
.....why?

...because it isn't true?

Quote by Bi Money:
I don't see the problem here

Well, yeah, we both know that I need to make a big deal out of everything that bothers me. Awesome

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-14-2008 5:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
And, yeah, I think being black for awhile would be a very great experience.

This reminds me of that FX show where they basically dyed the people black/vice versa.

Which in turn reminded me of this old saturday night live bit, except this was for real, and it was just HILARIOUS to me because of this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-14-2008 5:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by Bi Money:
.....why?

...because it isn't true?

..then why are you making such a big deal about it

Quote:

Well, yeah, we both know that I need to make a big deal out of everything that bothers me. Awesome

..well yeah, that's true, nevermind then I guess

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables