What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Separate Tables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-15-2008 12:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It;'s fun~
07-15-2008 12:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
It;'s fun~

I wouldn't know D:

lolz I could care less... most of the time D:

07-15-2008 12:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww... Davey needs a man~
07-15-2008 12:12 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Awww... Davey needs a man~

LIES! I NEED NO ONE!

The poor asshole who falls for me.... well, it will suck to be him.

07-15-2008 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aw, I doubt you're ebil
07-15-2008 12:19 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See, but dating requires me to be in public, and trust me that doesn't end well at all.

Plus the whole I'm slightly unstable and will likely kill and stuff the person so they never leave me.

07-15-2008 12:22 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
See, but dating requires me to be in public

...since when?

I don't see why you couldn't stay in and maekout

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2008 12:24 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by FOE:
See, but dating requires me to be in public

...since when?

I don't see why you couldn't stay in and maekout

If the man isn't smart enough to know not to be alone with me, he clearly isn't smart rnough for me to date.

PS. WTF making out on first date!?! WHORE!

07-15-2008 12:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DATE RAEPEST MAV
07-15-2008 12:25 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
DATE RAEPEST MAV

HE'S A WHORE. HE MAKES OUT ON THE FIRST DATE!

I HATE WHORES! AUGH!

07-15-2008 12:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAV, BETTER FIX THIS
07-15-2008 12:30 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's cocks because I'm an e-whore, but actually hate whores with a homicidal passion.

07-15-2008 12:31 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
HE'S A WHORE. HE MAKES OUT ON THE FIRST DATE!

...Wow, I never thought you'd be that much of a prude that you have a problem with kissing on the first date.

And didn't I tell you to get back in bed? Mad

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2008 12:33 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kissing is one thing, making out is another.

AND DAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING PRUDE. STUPID WHORE AMERICA SENDING WHORE WAVES ACROSS ALL WHOREY MASS MEDIA.

And I refuse, I'm getting my clothes and leaving.

07-15-2008 12:34 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
AND DAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING PRUDE.

...I'm sorry Davey, I don't think we can do this anymore.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-15-2008 12:36 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by FOE:
AND DAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING PRUDE.

...I'm sorry Davey, I don't think we can do this anymore.

I understand, I enjoyed our time together though.

07-15-2008 12:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What the fuck, this is too civil.

HEY DAVEY, HE'S BEEN SEEING NINE BEHIND YOUR BACK
07-15-2008 12:38 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
...What the fuck, this is too civil.

HEY DAVEY, HE'S BEEN SEEING NINE BEHIND YOUR BACK

WHAT!?! YOU COCK SUCKING PANTY SNIFFER! Mad

07-15-2008 12:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That's oxymoronic
07-15-2008 12:42 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's also the first insult that came to mind. I fail at confrontations.

Unless they become a NO U match, I can beat 8 year olds at those!

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables