What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Separate Tables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-15-2008 12:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I guess if you were talking to Hol it'd make sense, but then I'd have to kill you.
07-15-2008 12:43 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frown

07-15-2008 12:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SECRETs.
07-15-2008 12:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
hate whores with a homicidal passion.

As long as they give me my cut on time.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-15-2008 12:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And if they're late?
07-15-2008 1:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The pimp-hand is deployed

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2008 1:12 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
Quote by X-sah:
...What the fuck, this is too civil.

HEY DAVEY, HE'S BEEN SEEING NINE BEHIND YOUR BACK

WHAT!?! YOU COCK SUCKING PANTY SNIFFER! Mad

You were seeing Nine "behind my back", you hyprocritical little Faggot Gay man. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME FOR THAT. Mad

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2008 1:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rwo wrongs != right
07-15-2008 1:23 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It isn't even wrong, since it was completely out in the open that teh three of us were sleeping with each other! Mad

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2008 1:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe his short term memoey;s shotr
07-15-2008 1:43 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by FOE:
Quote by X-sah:
...What the fuck, this is too civil.

HEY DAVEY, HE'S BEEN SEEING NINE BEHIND YOUR BACK

WHAT!?! YOU COCK SUCKING PANTY SNIFFER! Mad

You were seeing Nine "behind my back", you hyprocritical little Faggot Gay man. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME FOR THAT. Mad

Bawling

07-15-2008 3:44 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
live in fucked up places (hello Detroit!)

Look for the last time, I've said it before that I live like 45 minutes north of Detroit. I live in a high middle class neighborhood, so all you white boys will be fine. Jesus Christ...

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
And, yeah, I think being black for awhile would be a very great experience.

This reminds me of that FX show where they basically dyed the people black/vice versa.

Which in turn reminded me of this old saturday night live bit, except this was for real, and it was just HILARIOUS to me because of this

Yeah, that's why I put on the bottom of my first post that Morgan Spurlock had nothing to do with this thread.
Peace.

07-15-2008 3:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Fontaine:

Yeah, that's why I put on the bottom of my first post that Morgan Spurlock had nothing to do with this thread.
Peace.

Different show. I think either..ice cube or ice-t or one of those two actually came up with it

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2008 3:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Nine Fontaine:

Peace.

Different show. I think either..ice cube or ice-t or one of those two actually came up with it

You said the one of FX right? I'm pretty sure Spurlock had something to do with it.

I'm thinking of the 30 days thing, but I'm pretty sure that Black/White thing sprang from that as well.
Peace.

07-15-2008 3:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
Kissing is one thing, making out is another.

AND DAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING PRUDE. STUPID WHORE AMERICA SENDING WHORE WAVES ACROSS ALL WHOREY MASS MEDIA.

And I refuse, I'm getting my clothes and leaving.

Cute.

Quote by Nine Fontaine:
Quote:

Look for the last time, I've said it before that I live like 45 minutes north of Detroit. I live in a high middle class neighborhood, so all you white boys will be fine. Jesus Christ...

Gee, didn't know. Sorry sir.
07-15-2008 3:54 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Quote by Nine Fontaine:
Quote:

Gee, didn't know. Sorry sir.

Its alright, buddy-boy. These things happen.

Luv~
Peace.

07-15-2008 10:46 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Quote by FOE:
Kissing is one thing, making out is another.

AND DAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING PRUDE. STUPID WHORE AMERICA SENDING WHORE WAVES ACROSS ALL WHOREY MASS MEDIA.

And I refuse, I'm getting my clothes and leaving.

Cute.

Thanks?

07-15-2008 10:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose doesn't like whores, he's cool like that.
07-15-2008 10:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Moose doesn't like whores, he's cool like that.

OMG TAKE ME NOW MOOSE!

Wait... crap

07-15-2008 10:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That makes sense!
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables