What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i wrote a hair band song
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-29-2008 2:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
what the fuck man

i don't do anything to you

ever

why do you gotta punch me in the balls

why

Oi this troll is goin on too long
08-29-2008 3:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by Manowar:
what the fuck man

i don't do anything to you

ever

why do you gotta punch me in the balls

why

Oi this troll is goin on too long

Agreed^2000

08-29-2008 3:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've seen better trolls at GameFAQs
08-29-2008 3:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o_o

He's.. just being random/stupid, he's not trolling you.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

08-29-2008 3:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know he is, difference is -
08-29-2008 3:19 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
o_o

He's.. just being random/stupid, he's not trolling you.

If no cocks are produced, it is meaningless.

08-29-2008 3:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davey speaks the wisdom of the Old Ones.
08-29-2008 3:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Davey speaks the wisdom of the Old Ones.

I have long studied them Pleased

08-29-2008 3:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your tutelage has served you well.

PS: Megidolaon.
08-29-2008 3:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Your tutelage has served you well.

PS: Megidolaon.

OH SHI-- MY REFLECT MAGIC IS USELESS!

08-29-2008 4:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, at least it wasn't Freikugel.
08-29-2008 4:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Hey, at least it wasn't Freikugel.

THAT WAS SO OVERPOWERED. And I loved it :D

08-29-2008 5:59 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
If no cocks are produced, it is meaningless.

Like childbirth?

Jon Oliva's Pain - Time to Die

08-29-2008 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now now, if that was the case, cocks could never be produced.
08-29-2008 11:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Manowar:
that was sarcastic serious man your cool dont shoot me

That's what I say to black people.

It doesn't work, does it?
Peace.

08-29-2008 11:39 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by New Orleans Nineh:
Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Manowar:

Peace.

Sometimes it does. They try to stab me or steal my things instead.

08-29-2008 11:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Manowar:

Peace.

Sometimes it does. They try to stab me or steal my FRIED CHICKENZ.

08-30-2008 12:00 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Manowar:

Peace.

Watch yo' Nikes!
Peace.

08-30-2008 12:06 AMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Manowar:

Peace.

Watch yo' Nikes!
Peace.

I wear New Balances, so I'm safe there.

08-30-2008 9:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I waer... I have no idea.

Haven't gotten new shoes in years.
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song