What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i wrote a hair band song
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-30-2008 11:31 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I waer... I have no idea.

Haven't gotten new shoes in years.

Yeah, me too. lololol

08-30-2008 11:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have weirdass feet.
08-30-2008 11:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just lazy :D

08-30-2008 11:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I bought X like 5 pairs of shoes

He's got duck feet because of his velociraptor "extended heel" bullshit

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

08-30-2008 12:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually may need to get it extended AGAIN.
08-30-2008 2:10 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have michael jordan sneakers its like walking on heaven

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-30-2008 4:03 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wear Vans. They are pretty comfortable.

I forget what brand my boots are.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

08-30-2008 8:55 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
I wear Vans. They are pretty comfortable.

I forget what brand my boots are.

YEAH! VANS!

08-30-2008 9:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dick Van Dyke

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

08-30-2008 9:45 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
Dick Van Dyke

Most cocks name ever.

08-30-2008 9:54 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wear a 3 or so year old pair of hi-top converse all stars.

That may be a hipster shoe..but know what? If it is, good. When anarchy reigns and society implodes, I can run off into the woods, and if the hipsters try to track me they'll notice the imprints and think its one of their own. Then I'll leap out of the underbrush and slit their point-mans throat with a broken highball glass. And the game will be afoot.

And if not. Fuck it they're comfortable and partially made of canvas which means they're practically indestructible.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-30-2008 10:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

You don't literally mean years do you?

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I wear a 3 or so year old pair of hi-top converse all stars.

That may be a hipster shoe..but know what? If it is, good. When anarchy reigns and society implodes, I can run off into the woods, and if the hipsters try to track me they'll notice the imprints and think its one of their own. Then I'll leap out of the underbrush and slit their point-mans throat with a broken highball glass. And the game will be afoot.

And if not. Fuck it they're comfortable and partially made of canvas which means they're practically indestructible.

If you're a salesman for Converse then well played, me. Also Converse All-Stars kick ass as well, so yeah.
Peace.

08-30-2008 10:17 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a black pair of Nike's called REAX or something. I also had a pair of K-Swiss that lasted about five years.

Man, Converse Sneakers are so awesome.
08-30-2008 10:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by New Orleans Nineh:

If you're a salesman for Converse then well played, me. Also Converse All-Stars kick ass as well, so yeah.
Peace.

And when I don't wear those, I wear topsiders...boat shoes, yeah those.

They're also very durable. And if they ever start to fall apart? Put duct tape on them. Up in the old-money areas of new england where the rich sailors cavort, duct-tape on topsiders is apparently a sign that you're old money and are experienced with sailing, or so I've been told.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-30-2008 11:33 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still wear my combat boots, lol.
08-31-2008 12:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That works too

Quote by Alizarin:

08-31-2008 9:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by New Orleans Nineh:
Quote by X-sah:

You don't literally mean years do you?

Yes, he does. I bought 6E shoes for him and he still couldn't fit in them. He's got really fucked feet because of his heel extension thing. His feet are like a ducks, small at the heel and wide towards the top. It's near impossible to find shoes to fit him.

He wears Reeboks, 4E, they're starting to fall apart. I wanted to get him something new, but he COMPLAINS LIKE CRAZY if the shoe isn't exactly perfectly perfect. The second pair I got him rubbed a little on the inside, everything else seemed fine, but nooooo. I even tightened and untightened and relaced them and god knows what else.

I do far too much for this guy

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

08-31-2008 10:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...But love, I said I would take them, but you told me no. I expected them to loosen from me walking in them.
08-31-2008 11:43 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit hon, I wish you would buy me shoes. Because there's this one Nike Shox pair I've been eyeing for a while now and I'm too fucking lazy to actually get them so yeah...
Peace.

08-31-2008 11:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

winter destroys my shoes

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song