What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i wrote a hair band song
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-12-2008 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But they're nice~
09-12-2008 10:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

09-12-2008 10:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a lot of love. <.<
09-12-2008 11:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SPARKLES!?!

IT BUUUUUUUUURNS

09-12-2008 11:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL MYSPACE

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

09-12-2008 11:38 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SINCE WHEN DO EMOS LIKE SPARKLES!?!

09-12-2008 11:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-13-2008 12:15 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH GOD WHAT IS THAT THING!?!

Is it... trying to be sexy? I'M SCARED!

09-13-2008 1:41 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off
09-13-2008 1:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's just ugly.
09-13-2008 2:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quite ugly

09-13-2008 2:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The hair does not help.
04-20-2010 6:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

10-14-2011 9:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The first post reminds me of the band Jackyl, whose first record was pretty much "Here's a song that seems to be referencing sex, here's a song with definite sexual innuendo, here's a song where we just gave up and named it She Loves My Cock"

See the bird on the barstool she's waiting on a jerk
If yes she likes the way he looks she'll put his ass to work
And you know she's been all around the block
Tried a doctor, lawyer, even tried a jock

But she loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock

Baby ain't no need to change it, that's just the way it is
She got to find a bigger jerk, she got to have his jizz
And you know she's been all around the block
She's tried a doctor, lawyer, even tried a jock

But she loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock

As many hands on her as the knob on the door
She's such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty little whore
To get to my cock she would walk through the flames of hell
'Cause I can always tell when she's coming, I can always tell

She loves my cock
She loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock

She loves my cock
Loves my cock
Loves my cock

She loves my cock
Loves my cock
She loves my cock
Hold on
I gotta hard-on for you

And no, I don't think X wrote this song

07-20-2013 12:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:

He wears Reeboks, 4E, they're starting to fall apart. I wanted to get him something new, but he COMPLAINS LIKE CRAZY if the shoe isn't exactly perfectly perfect. The second pair I got him rubbed a little on the inside, everything else seemed fine, but nooooo. I even tightened and untightened and relaced them and god knows what else.

I do far too much for this guy

You do, stop doing it

07-20-2013 12:33 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not getting rid of my converse hi tops until they completely fall apart (they are close. I am stubborn...or I don't really replace shoes until I'm forced to)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-20-2013 9:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Quote by OrgaSam:

He wears Reeboks, 4E, they're starting to fall apart. I wanted to get him something new, but he COMPLAINS LIKE CRAZY if the shoe isn't exactly perfectly perfect. The second pair I got him rubbed a little on the inside, everything else seemed fine, but nooooo. I even tightened and untightened and relaced them and god knows what else.

I do far too much for this guy

You do, stop doing it

I have sensitive and highly misshapen feet!
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » i wrote a hair band song