What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's least likely to ever have sex again?
Isao/Ed/some other dumb fucker (post) 7 19.44%
Cack/Square 5 13.89%
Maji 4 11.11%
Iron 4 11.11%
Dustin 4 11.11%
Patient 3 8.33%
Damo 3 8.33%
Necro 3 8.33%
Alizarin 1 2.78%
Sharpie 1 2.78%
Nine 1 2.78%
Hol 0 0.00%
X 0 0.00%
SZO 0 0.00%
Total:36 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Least Likely To Get Laid
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-31-2008 12:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X gave me the idea. Necro kinda did too. Let's vote.

I say "again" before a fag or two comes in saying ZOMG I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, THAT DOG WAS ASKING FOR IT

I also left out some people that just don't post enough for me to notice them

Can vote for 7 people, lol

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

08-31-2008 12:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made some votes.

I couldn't vote for Damo in good conscience though, he's had opportunities with sluts but turns em down.
08-31-2008 1:53 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it sad I voted for myself? I think it is...

Oh well.

PRUDE PRIDE!

08-31-2008 4:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the ties for 3
08-31-2008 4:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Me too, it makes me lol

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

08-31-2008 10:34 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DO I HAVE SOME MANNER OF SEX APPEAL I AM UNAWARE OF!?!

Also: WTF Necro oozes sex.

08-31-2008 11:15 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT HOLLEH ZOMG I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, THAT DOG-

-oh, beaten again.
Peace.

08-31-2008 11:16 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:18 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Question, what if we had secks on the day this poll was made or certainly made?
Peace.

08-31-2008 11:20 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how Maji voted for almost everybody but himself. Laughing Out Loud
08-31-2008 11:20 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

seeing how sex is something that can be bought its not even out of reach for people like isao

stupid poll

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:22 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This Poll also brings up the thought that somebody decided to have sex with Isao in the first place.

And that is a thought that should not be...thoughted. Pleased
08-31-2008 11:23 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
I like how Maji voted for almost everybody but himself. Laughing Out Loud

...what a douchebag. Srsly.

Dustin, check and mate.
Peace.

08-31-2008 11:24 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
This Poll also brings up the thought that somebody decided to have sex with Isao in the first place.

And that is a thought that should not be...thoughted. Pleased

the autistic and elderly need lovin' too

thats where isao comes in

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he's the autistic one in that combination, btw

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i really don't know enough about alot of your guys' lives to vote for anyone else other than edger/isao

but even then they can just buy it like already said

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:31 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know about my life, Necro-sama...

...because its yours, yeah.
Peace.

08-31-2008 11:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Edger wouldn't buy it. He'd just sneak into Horsefaces room and drop a batch on her coke nose.
08-31-2008 11:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by New Orleans Nineh:

Peace.

but it's certainly not like i would vote for you~

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-31-2008 11:38 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jimmy Page:
Quote by New Orleans Nineh:

Peace.

but it's certainly not like i would vote for you~

Nor I me~
Peace.

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid