What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's least likely to ever have sex again?
Isao/Ed/some other dumb fucker (post) 7 19.44%
Cack/Square 5 13.89%
Maji 4 11.11%
Iron 4 11.11%
Dustin 4 11.11%
Patient 3 8.33%
Damo 3 8.33%
Necro 3 8.33%
Alizarin 1 2.78%
Sharpie 1 2.78%
Nine 1 2.78%
Hol 0 0.00%
X 0 0.00%
SZO 0 0.00%
Total:36 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Least Likely To Get Laid
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-15-2012 3:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It just seems too much effort.
02-15-2012 12:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fully believe the story of him checking out some girls tits and hitting on her then finding out she was only 14 years old, though.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

02-15-2012 2:49 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The key is if it isn't illegal or revolting he's making it up

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-19-2015 4:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is a good topic

09-20-2015 5:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Stan:
I fully believe the story of him checking out some girls tits and hitting on her then finding out she was only 14 years old, though.

Oh yeah, that one has to be true.
09-20-2015 11:33 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who the hell was Square?

09-21-2015 12:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A guy from Megaten.
09-21-2015 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Square Ninja I think? We just called him Square

09-22-2015 6:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The one who wanted to fuck Emma Watson before she turned 18.
09-22-2015 6:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"that gross thing you forgot about a forumer?

X will remember it for you"

09-22-2015 6:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You kept mentioning it!
09-22-2015 6:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because it was gross but I forgot about it now I remembered

unclean

Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid