What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's least likely to ever have sex again?
Isao/Ed/some other dumb fucker (post) 7 19.44%
Cack/Square 5 13.89%
Maji 4 11.11%
Iron 4 11.11%
Dustin 4 11.11%
Patient 3 8.33%
Damo 3 8.33%
Necro 3 8.33%
Alizarin 1 2.78%
Sharpie 1 2.78%
Nine 1 2.78%
Hol 0 0.00%
X 0 0.00%
SZO 0 0.00%
Total:36 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Least Likely To Get Laid
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-31-2008 11:42 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by New Orleans Nineh:
Quote by Dustin:
I like how Maji voted for almost everybody but himself. Laughing Out Loud

...what a douchebag. Srsly.

Dustin, check and mate.
Peace.

Didn't even vote as much as Hol or Pat.

08-31-2008 11:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Maji:
Quote by New Orleans Nineh:
Quote by Dustin:
I like how Maji voted for almost everybody but himself. Laughing Out Loud

...what a douchebag. Srsly.

Dustin, check and mate.
Peace.

Didn't even vote as much as Hol or Pat.

YES! MY PRUDISHNESS HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED!

Err.. I hit the quote out of habit lolol

09-01-2008 7:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
Edger wouldn't buy it. He'd just sneak into Horsefaces room and drop a batch on her coke nose.

Laughing Out Loud

Also Necro's "they'd buy sex" doesn't apply for Carpenter Depressive Ed and Game a Week But Poor Isao

At least not yet

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

09-01-2008 11:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol Eva reference
09-01-2008 12:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hookers are overpriced, RAEP is free.

09-01-2008 12:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yet risky.
09-01-2008 12:08 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT

09-01-2008 12:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The money yes, the cock no
09-01-2008 12:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
The money yes, the cocks no

09-01-2008 1:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
Edger wouldn't buy it. He'd just sneak into Horsefaces room and drop a batch on her coke nose.

Ed is basically the entire market for horse tranquilizers

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-01-2008 7:38 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Hookers are overpriced, RAEP is free.

So stealing this...

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT

DUDE, I KNOW! DID YOU EVEN SEE HER SHORT SHORT SKIRT

SHE WAS BEGGING FOR IT DUDE

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Dustin:

Ed is basically the entire market for horse tranquilizers

inb4sarahjessicaparkerjoke... oh, wait.
Peace.

09-01-2008 8:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm stunned Ed isn't going for jailbait yet.
09-01-2008 8:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He already did, remember?

09-01-2008 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Horseface wasn't hailbait...
09-01-2008 9:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The girl before was, she was 15.

He was writing letters and emails to her, she told him to fuck off eventually because he was acting like a "creepy stalker". He of course dismissed this as "oh she's been through a traumatic experience with a stalker before, it's not like I'm acting creepy. Or want to have sex with her. I think she's hot sure. I'm a man dammit. God I want her--to uh, have a tea party with me. Yeah"

09-01-2008 9:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel bad that he can't masturbate. We had to hear about it. <.<
09-01-2008 9:53 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jimmy Page:
i really don't know enough about alot of your guys' lives to vote for anyone else other than edger/isao

This is pretty much how I feel, though in addition to the Ed/Isao/Me vote I also threw in a vote for PD for the aforementioned prudishness. (I love you dear and you love me but until you let me in at night this will be a platonic love Luv)

Quote by Jimmy Page:
but even then they can just buy it like already said

I was going to make a comment about how the only one who from what I know has had little problem getting sex (SZO) lives in Nevada, but he moved, didn't he? My memory is terribad.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-01-2008 10:11 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Jimmy Page:
i really don't know enough about alot of your guys' lives to vote for anyone else other than edger/isao

This is pretty much how I feel, though in addition to the Ed/Isao/Me vote I also threw in a vote for PD for the aforementioned prudishness. (I love you dear and you love me but until you let me in at night this will be a platonic love Luv )

I NEED TO KNOW THAT WE'RE SUPER CEREAL FIRST!

Quote by Jimmy Page:
but even then they can just buy it like already said

I was going to make a comment about how the only one who from what I know has had little problem getting sex (SZO) lives in Nevada, but he moved, didn't he? My memory is terribad.

Oh SZO, you sexy beast you.

09-01-2008 10:12 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-01-2008 10:13 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

Gopd, I really wish I wouldn't parrot everything.

Pages (12): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid