What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's least likely to ever have sex again?
Isao/Ed/some other dumb fucker (post) 7 19.44%
Cack/Square 5 13.89%
Maji 4 11.11%
Iron 4 11.11%
Dustin 4 11.11%
Patient 3 8.33%
Damo 3 8.33%
Necro 3 8.33%
Alizarin 1 2.78%
Sharpie 1 2.78%
Nine 1 2.78%
Hol 0 0.00%
X 0 0.00%
SZO 0 0.00%
Total:36 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Least Likely To Get Laid
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-01-2008 10:17 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
I NEED TO KNOW THAT WE'RE SUPER CEREAL FIRST!

super cereal?

Super serious.

Babe you're sleeping with like four different people right now

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-01-2008 10:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fiber One cereal is excellent stuff.
09-01-2008 10:17 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
I was going to make a comment about how the only one who from what I know has had little problem getting sex (SZO) lives in Nevada, but he moved, didn't he? My memory is terribad.

Yeah, I've never really had a problem getting sex, lol. And yes, I moved to Pennsylvania.
09-01-2008 10:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do you have a probkem now?

Also ironic post I just made is actually coincidential.
09-01-2008 10:19 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANT

09-01-2008 10:20 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Do you have a probkem now?

Also ironic post I just made is actually coincidential.

Not really, no. My problem is just psychos, once again.
09-01-2008 10:20 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

ssshhh don't let nine/necro/etc know i'm still sleeping with him/them

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-01-2008 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

Oh god love hexagon!?
09-01-2008 10:22 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

Oh god love hexagon!?

It's a love triangle but one of the points is its own triangle or something. I don't know how you would visually represent the Nine/Necro/Sharp/Herb Complex.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-01-2008 10:23 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by X-sah:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

super cereal?

Super serious.

Oh god love hexagon!?

It's a love triangle but one of the points is its own triangle or something. I don't know how you would visually represent the Nine/Necro/Sharp/Herb Complex.

LETS CUT THEM OUT, WE CAN RUN AWAY TOGETHER!

09-01-2008 10:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Love 3-D double triangle!?
09-01-2008 10:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

09-01-2008 10:26 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by X-sah:

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

SEE THE GEOMETRY IS AWESOME BUT BEING WITH ONLY YOU... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TOO. I AM OF TWO MINDS ON THIS.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-01-2008 10:27 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by X-sah:

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

SEE THE GEOMETRY IS AWESOME BUT BEING WITH ONLY YOU... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TOO. I AM OF TWO MINDS ON THIS.

WE CAN CREATE SPLIT PERSONALITIES AND SOLVE OUR PTOBLEM!

09-01-2008 11:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:

I was going to make a comment about how the only one who from what I know has had little problem getting sex (SZO) lives in Nevada, but he moved, didn't he? My memory is terribad.

how many people here even talk about their sexlife outside of szo?

which can be taken several ways but really, who knows

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-01-2008 11:51 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
The girl before was, she was 15.

He was writing letters and emails to her, she told him to fuck off eventually because he was acting like a "creepy stalker". He of course dismissed this as "oh she's been through a traumatic experience with a stalker before, it's not like I'm acting creepy. Or want to have sex with her. I think she's hot sure. I'm a man dammit. God I want her--to uh, have a tea party with me. Yeah"

I... uh... got lost around the tea party thing. Which is kind of like how Ed would make a go of it, so yeah. Sounds like him pretty much is what I'm getting at more or less.

...if I had to choose, less. Oh God, less.

Quote by The Joker:

You know someday, I want to make a diagram that would explain all of the different sides of me.

And by me, I mean Herbie-san~
Peace.

09-02-2008 9:53 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I couldn't vote for Damo in good conscience though, he's had opportunities with sluts but turns em down.

I got over 9000 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

09-02-2008 1:43 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by X-sah:

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

It's non euclidean!

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

09-02-2008 1:47 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by X-sah:

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

It's non euclidean!

MY BRAAAAAAAIN!

09-02-2008 2:45 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's one reason why I should be the 'winner' of this little poll

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Pages (12): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid