What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's least likely to ever have sex again?
Isao/Ed/some other dumb fucker (post) 7 19.44%
Cack/Square 5 13.89%
Maji 4 11.11%
Iron 4 11.11%
Dustin 4 11.11%
Patient 3 8.33%
Damo 3 8.33%
Necro 3 8.33%
Alizarin 1 2.78%
Sharpie 1 2.78%
Nine 1 2.78%
Hol 0 0.00%
X 0 0.00%
SZO 0 0.00%
Total:36 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Least Likely To Get Laid
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-02-2008 2:51 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Because you put glasses on the floor?

09-02-2008 2:52 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, because I wear those glasses.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

09-02-2008 2:52 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
...Because you put glasses on the floor?

And yes, this too probably

Quote:

09-02-2008 2:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Judge Dredd:
No, because I wear those glasses.

GLASSES!?!?!?

MEGANE-KO FETISH ACTIVATED

09-02-2008 2:58 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...do what?

Oh no. These are called BCGs for a reason.

Quote:

09-02-2008 3:00 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

literally, Birth Control Glasses. The glasses issued to new recruits in the military, so called because no girl would want to have sex with men wearing these ugly, ugly glasses.

Thank you Urban Dictionary! Awesome

09-02-2008 3:02 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

cocks

Quote:

09-02-2008 3:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

UD allows me to seem hip and with it

09-02-2008 3:09 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kids these days.

Quote:

09-02-2008 3:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'M SO HXC

09-02-2008 4:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by X-sah:
Love 3-D double triangle!?

OH GOPD THE GEOMETRY!

It's non euclidean!

Did you figure out how to use title yet <.<
09-02-2008 5:12 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can I vote for myself?

"But Manchester, you're nowhere near as lame as Eddie..."

But I've got better things to do than "get laid". Like work, an NVQ, reading books, writing fanfic and original stuff.

What excuse does everyone else have?

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

09-02-2008 5:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's your job and what's an MVQ?
09-02-2008 5:22 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I work as a maufacturing operative for thirty-seven hours in five days a week.

NVQ stands for National Vocational Qualification, which is learning through working, so to speak in a nutshell.

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

09-02-2008 5:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How's it pay? Good work?

Well, better off than 99.9% of us.
09-02-2008 5:30 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nearly a grand in British money a month (read: just under £1,000) before tax and national insurance deductions.

It can be repetitive at times but I do enjoy the work and the people there.

Quote:

Quote:

09-02-2008 8:04 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
But I've got better things to do than "get laid". Like work, an NVQ, reading books, writing fanfic and original stuff.

See, I was going to agree with this but how the fuck is 'writing fanfic' a better use of your time then getting trim?

No seriousky, I want an in-depth analysis and everything on this topic.
Peace.

09-02-2008 8:09 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My BCGs prevent me from getting the sex. By I can not see without them.

Quote:

09-02-2008 8:10 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have you tried contacts, buddy-boy?
Peace.

09-02-2008 8:11 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like the idea of sticking things into my eyes.

Quote:

Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Least Likely To Get Laid