What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (137): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-11-2008 3:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At worst you may be able to buy special demons or such I think.
09-11-2008 3:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn me assuming I'd never actually play a game on this computer. Crappy graphics card is crappy. Oh wellz, I could replace it if neccisary.

09-11-2008 3:31 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Alizarin:
No subscription? Sold

AWSUM! ANOTHER RECRUIT!

Assuming we form a group or something silly, the question is, do we do one of those "RP" groups, where we actually try and bring some semblance of a story to a game that will otherwise devolve into "DING I JUST HIT 30 WHERES MY CERBERUS MOUNT DESU KA" or do we just do whatever.

Also, either way, can we be wigaboos. By which I mean, can we be japs pretending to be black/gangsta?

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

09-11-2008 3:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd do it for an SMT game. Heh.
09-11-2008 3:37 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

srsly. Wigaboos. Have you seen japanese gangstas? It's funny.

Quote by X:

09-11-2008 3:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I know is, I ain't going Chaos.

And fuck no RPing on a video game is lame.
09-11-2008 3:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think we'd just play for the cocks, and I am currently planning on playing with an IRL friend too.

IE. I'm forcing her to play :D

09-11-2008 3:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eaxctly. We'd just play for the fun of playing.
09-11-2008 3:44 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

Some people like it, and I don't mind it. I ask ahead of time. Personally, I think Rp in a game is no less silly than doing it over chat or posts, and since most MMO stories stuff get thrown to the side becuase of people running around spawn camping and lewt hunting, I think it's an ok method of actually making it feel more like a game and less like a levelling simulator.

As I said, I don't mind if there's none, or if there is some. Either way, I'm gonna be a wigaboo. I swear, if they have the nigga please hats available, I will...probably do nothing actually. I may giggle.

Quote by X:

09-11-2008 3:46 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know if I tried I'd be all in character than just shout something like "OMG THERE ARE TITS ON TV" and ruin the thing Laughing Out Loud

09-11-2008 3:46 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
I know if I tried I'd be all in character than just shout something like "OMG THERE ARE TITS ON TV" and ruin the thing Laughing Out Loud

Yeah, me too.

Quote by X:

09-11-2008 3:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by X-sah:

Some people like it, and I don't mind it. I ask ahead of time. Personally, I think Rp in a game is no less silly than doing it over chat or posts, and since most MMO stories stuff get thrown to the side becuase of people running around spawn camping and lewt hunting, I think it's an ok method of actually making it feel more like a game and less like a levelling simulator.

As I said, I don't mind if there's none, or if there is some. Either way, I'm gonna be a wigaboo. I swear, if they have the nigga please hats available, I will...probably do nothing actually. I may giggle.

What's a wiigaboo hat?
09-11-2008 3:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

Yeah, me too.

I can't be serious.

I can be either cocks or emo, but not serious.

09-11-2008 3:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think...well okay I've only played PSO, that's the closest to an MMO I ever got.

It was really fun, I pretty much just gathered weapons for the other party members (the ones that X didn't grab that is) and shoot/stab/kick things

And I really liked yelling at X "Where the hell are we going" "WATCH OUT BUG" "Is this weapon any good?" "Hold dammit I need to heal" "I'm not playing with anyone I don't know man" "I killed the boss dragon like twelve times in a row, want me to do it again?"

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-11-2008 3:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know, I honestly don't know why you wouldn't like Diablo II if you liked PSO.

Hopefully IMAGINE plays like Raidou. But less shitty.

EDIT: Eh. Not 'shitty'. I mean more customizable.
09-11-2008 3:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
You know, I honestly don't know why you wouldn't like Diablo II if you liked PSO.

Hopefully IMAGINE plays like Raidou. But less shitty.

EDIT: Eh. Not 'shitty'. I mean more customizable.

Do I seem like the person that likes downloading new games?

SIMS 2 ANYTHING EXCLUDED, SHUT UP

Which reminds me I gotta update the thread: penguins

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-11-2008 3:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YAY PENGUINS!

YAY SIMS 2 UPDATE!

And very touche. Pluys you need a key anyway...
09-11-2008 3:58 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by X-sah:

What's a wiigaboo hat?

Not wigaboo had, nigga please hat

Quote by X:

09-11-2008 3:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Pope Hat?

Well, in P3 they had Pope blessed robes, second best armor in game...
09-11-2008 4:00 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
The Pope Hat?

Well, in P3 they had Pope blessed robes, second best armor in game...

pope hat is...acceptable.

Quote by X:

Pages (137): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English