What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (163): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2008 1:52 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is now my journal where I shall talk about the single most interesting thing in the world. It is too late to begin now but my posts will focus on albums almost exclusively, being as in depth as my laziness permits.

Enjoy.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 1:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Things this epic go in a different forum

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

09-13-2008 1:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where was this originally?
09-13-2008 1:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Diaries

09-13-2008 2:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
Things this epic go in a different forum

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 2:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ummmm

So, which do I ice?
09-13-2008 2:06 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Definitely not this one.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 2:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is the o=rig-inal

09-13-2008 2:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I get all THE CLONES
09-13-2008 2:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think you did, yes

09-13-2008 2:21 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

original

09-13-2008 2:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

O-kay.
09-13-2008 3:06 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wat

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

09-13-2008 4:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No games. Topic sucks.
09-13-2008 4:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Attempted to put it in a bunch of forums. <.<
09-13-2008 5:01 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who did?
09-13-2008 5:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well it certainly doesn't belong here

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 5:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOW ABOUT HERE
09-13-2008 5:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this is certainly much more appropriate

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 5:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Announcement can probably do what Hol wants.
Pages (163): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!