What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (164): « first ... « previous 160 161 [162] 163 164 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-02-2017 2:49 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i saw this video before work today. the animation looks fantastic, fuck the cg haters, the level of detail is amazing, two face is there, nightwing, etc. looks pretty cool

trying to place joker's voice.. not surprised by batman's at all (sounds like skullknight/snake/blackjack etc to me)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-18-2017 3:09 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fuck tha steelers

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-18-2017 3:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know honestly with a fulltime job its hard to have time to do alot and have alot of interests. football takes up alot of my time and attention.

had a good weekend workout wise. hour of cardio both days, weightlifting. tomorrow probable rest and cheat day for eating, but we'll see. i might do an hour of cardio again. see how these legs feel

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-18-2017 3:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also fuck the seahawks go rams

but mostly fuck the seahawks

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-04-2018 2:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mermaids. right now i'm all about mermaids

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-14-2018 2:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

patriots destroy titans 35-14

i dont know why the media always tries to act like the patriots are going to get upset or lose, like they can't win the championship every year but i dunno if its the media trying to be edgy or draw attention to themselves but acting like the patriots arent one of the best teams in football is just flat out delusional

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-14-2018 2:51 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This isn't a perfect analogy, cause I don't know football and the general stuff around it as much, but I think it's the football equivalent of the Yankees in baseball. Or it seemed to be like that with them a while ago.

The "evil empire" meme/narrative. Like, the Patriots are hated because you gotta have the supposed bad guy, better yet if they keep winning.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-14-2018 3:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah it's kinda like the yankees, and alot of people do hate and resent them because they keep winning. its just so ridiculous though - the media keeps propagating bs stories and they talk about it left and right like it's always the end and the patriots just keep winning

like stop inventing stories, the patriots themselves always talk about their focus on the upcoming games and winning them. winning. thats like all they care about.

the media has been talking alot lately about friction between the owner, coach and brady and saying this is the end, the coach when asked about it says absolutely he'll be back with the team and the media continues to talk about it like hes lying. its ridiculous. there's only one story in new england regarding football and its about winning football games Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-14-2018 8:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The media industrial complex is entirely predicated on ratings/clicks/etc. If they can't find "drama" they will create it.

And I assume that goes doubly so for any reporting about sports, but sports reporting kinda...you expect that. The idea of a narrative, or a history to various franchises.

Like the whole "the patriots are cheaters" thing. That's...it's sports, people gonna do that about their team losing to the team they dislike. As long as you don't go full on soccer hooligan or start rioting who cares. I once very despondently said the first sign of the apocalypse had occurred when the Red Sox won the series but everybody knew I was kidding. One of my best friends growing up was or maybe is a Sox fan, it was just a goof.

Then again I don't take this seriousky really or follow it that much. I was around some people, and a couple of them are Steelers fans and hol was laughing at the steelers getting defeated. But all the while since it was on a tv in the background I could tell some people were going like "oh no" a little...I didn't say anything.

Oh and some people I know who were big football fans just noped out on the whole thing because of that bullshit "Overpaid celebrities refusing to stand for the anthem" shit thats supposedly a 'protest' of some sort...apparently the guy, colin whogivesadamn, who did that "because mah girlfriend" also at one point was doing the "faking native american heritage" stuff. Or so I've heard from someone who follows this. Biiig hero, yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-22-2018 12:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Brady needs a 6th superbowl

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-23-2018 4:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought Brady retired, or was going to?

edit: Ohhh, I suppose that's why you're bringing it up then. I must have just half heard there were rumors about him retiring and thought it had happened.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-01-2018 9:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GO PATRIOTS

Just doing it now cause, pfft I'm not gonna bother watching the actual super bowl when its airing probably.

Really I'm just rooting against Philadelphia.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2018 12:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

amazing game, thrilling to the end. unfortunate that Brady fumbled the ball when he did, but you can't pin the blame on him and that play alone for the loss. I didn't like the officiating, weird lack of call on the hit aginst Cooks, and the first controversial TD I definitely didn't agree with, but it is what it is and the Patriots were still in the game despite that.

Thanks to the Patriots for another great year and hopefully they can get back here and win another one.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-07-2018 3:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always pop in to watch a bit of the 'bowl, unless I'm swamped with work (like last year..and year before...)

I'm pretty adamant on the fact that if you have absolutely no reaction when (decent team) makes a great play, you're either brain damaged, autistic, or a gamer

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

02-07-2018 6:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't watch it because apparently the commercials sucked, and also my nightmare occurred and the fucking eagles somehow won, and also I was exhausted anyway and was out shoveling most of the day. Ooops, fell asleep.

Quote by Struggler:
I'm pretty adamant on the fact that if you have absolutely no reaction when (decent team) makes a great play, you're either brain damaged, autistic, or a gamer

I can agree with that, actually. Like, football is boring as hell and the least interesting thing to watch and I'm glad the ratings are going down a little (that kappernack or whatever jackass and the whole politicizing of the fucking anthem, never liked the sport anyway, it's good they all have brain damage and will die young. I don't like football or the NFL), but I can still appreciate a great play when its made.

I wish the Patriots had won, obviously. So I appreciate nec and your rundown of the game. And yeah I hope this doesn't force Brady into retirement, if it was like one minor error. He doesn't seem like he wants to retire.

No one can bat a thousand, as the saying goes (I know, different sport..figure of speech)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-07-2018 10:56 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i really like football, pretty much just the nfl, and there's few things that interest me as much as it does. metal and music in general is pretty much the only other thing. i can kinda get why alot of people don't like it, but, not to sound condescending, a big part of it comes down to with football, there's a big barrier to accessibility because it's not an easy game to understand

it's ultimately a game of decisions, more so than any other sport. it's like chess meets an athletic sport. that's why there's so much stoppage. it's about about decision making, and being able to read and out think your opponent

brady isn't going to retire because of the super bowl, if giselle cant make him retire this surely won't. the amount of brady hate in some of the media is so comical i can only look at it as a circus or farce. he definitely deserves some blame for the fumble, but he should have never been in that position from the defense, the defender that hit him (brandom graham) got past brady's guard.. somehow that's all excusable because brady is the one people want to shit on

patriots are already vegas favorites to win next year lol. it's going to be an interesting year and the team definitely will need to rebuild the defense. some really weird shit coming out of the new england camp lately so im definitely keeping my eyes on it until september to see what shape the team takes

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-08-2018 3:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
it's ultimately a game of decisions, more so than any other sport. it's like chess meets an athletic sport. that's why there's so much stoppage. it's about about decision making, and being able to read and out think your opponents

That was very well articulated, and in all honesty I can and have appreciated it on that level (less with the NFL but I've watched, like, football games and kinda appreciated that dynamic). Somehow it never really grabbed my interest as much I guess.

Oddly enough I think I've made the chess analogy with baseball when describing why I don't find it boring. So who knows.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2018 7:03 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

been drawing abit again lately. done with markers

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-12-2018 9:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Went to the zoo today

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-05-2018 11:57 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NFL returns

I rock.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (164): « first ... « previous 160 161 [162] 163 164 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!