What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (163): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2008 5:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea how to do that

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

09-13-2008 5:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Edit Thread, announcement, click Assign Forums.
09-13-2008 5:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now where is this mystical edit thread...

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

09-13-2008 5:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Edit" on bottom
09-13-2008 5:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...do you have it? Is it the theme I'm using? Because I don't see it anyplace

09-13-2008 5:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Administrative Options?
09-13-2008 5:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....why won't it let me assign forums though? Confused

09-13-2008 6:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gotta have Announcement checked first.
09-13-2008 6:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do have it checked...no dice, just sends me back to the thread.

09-13-2008 6:43 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
...do you have it? Is it the theme I'm using? Because I don't see it anyplace

Theme?

EDIT: Oh, forum style. That's cool. I need to find one that's cool.

EDIT^2: Man, the Virus-y one is eerily close to my brother's dinky proboards forum. It's crazy bizniz

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

This post has been edited; it was last edited by LovelyRays: 09-13-2008 7:00 PM.

09-13-2008 6:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
I do have it checked...no dice, just sends me back to the thread.

Hmmm....

Let's use VNC so you can show me.
09-14-2008 4:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hmmm to start with something i like or something i do not like much

hm

Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-14-2008 4:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

contraband is what i'm thinking

but i dunno

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2008 12:10 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
No games. Topic sucks.

09-14-2008 12:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Scott Weiland:
hmmm to start with something i like or something i do not like much

hm

Laughing Out Loud

Bitch about something dumb, is what I always start with

09-14-2008 1:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah thats why i said i am thinking contraband

and what is precisely wrong with it, what it could and should have been

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:25 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

scot is not compared with axl!axl is a much better singer!!!also i hate scots gay style!!!

Noted, this song does sound better with Axl on vocals, but Weiland still does the song justice. And Gay style? Weiland's dancing is awesome!

Awesome.

In other news I've heard Shackler's Revenge. It's.. I don't know. I like the intro but the song.. it isn't the best. Have to say I much prefer the demos for Madagascar and IRS to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_ygJO6_vE

Actually the more I listen to this the catchier it gets.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry about the links. They'll get fixed once I off the filter in like 12 hours.
09-24-2008 2:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't worry about it. i'm not really expecting alot of people here to even click the links Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:31 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Don't ever try to tell me how much you care for me
Don't ever try to tell me how you were there for me

I don't believe there's a reason (I hope you see this)
I don't believe there's a reason (I don't regret this)

I've got a wicked demon inside that never fades
I've got an empty feeling I won't be home today

Don't ever try to tell me how much you care for me
Don't ever try to tell me how you were there for me

I want you to stop and help out with doing what you want to do
No one is guilty here now, there's nothing new now "

Actually this is pretty fucking catchy. Doesn't sound anything like what I'd imagine GnR to do but the more I listen to it the more apparent it's undeniable catchyness is.

I honestly did not like it at all the first few listens

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (163): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!