What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (163): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-24-2008 3:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I LOOK AT YOUR THREADS!

...I just don't click links. Frown

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

09-24-2008 3:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same for me pretty much!

I tried to cluck the top link before I realized it was broken, do I get a cookie?
09-24-2008 3:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So is this a Velvet Revolver song, or technically one?

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

09-24-2008 3:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no, i linked to velvet doing its so easy live

and then i linked to shacklers revenge, a new gnr song that has been released in a sense with rock band 2

i did not like it at first

but the more i listen to it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 6:57 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never click a link in TDottle... if you have any desire of living that is.

Also, I was about to post what I was listening to but lolwrongthread and the usual what have yous and all.
Peace.

09-24-2008 4:18 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:

Also, I was about to post what I was listening to but lolwrongthread and the usual what have yous and all.
Peace.

My links always lead to cocks and profit

09-24-2008 9:18 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:

Peace.

My links always lead to cocks and profit

Especially cocks, yes. Oh you~
Peace.

09-24-2008 9:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Needs more Nowhere Man or equivalent.
09-24-2008 9:41 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Needs more Nowhere Man or equivalent.

How about you go nowhere, man?
Peace.

09-24-2008 9:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He would actually appreciate that reference, it's a Beatles song I like. I'm actually on topic. ;D
09-24-2008 9:44 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't listened to The Beatles in a while.

I hope I don't get to mad at myself. Frown
Peace.

09-24-2008 9:50 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
He would actually appreciate that reference, it's a Beatles song I like. I'm actually on topic. ;D

:aneurysm:

09-24-2008 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't listened to The Beatles in a while.

I hope I don't get to mad at myself. Frown
Peace.

That's all right, at most I've listened to a half-dozen songs.
09-24-2008 9:58 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by William Tecumseh Sherman:
Quote by X-sah:

:aneurysm:

Well, at least something good came out of this.
Peace.

09-24-2008 11:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Yeah isn't that something, I got X to listen to the Beatles.

I DESERVE SOMETHING FOR THIS, GOD. YOU'LL PROBABLY JUST GIVE ME SOME OTHER KIND OF INCURABLE AILMENT THOUGH AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST THAT WAY.

09-24-2008 11:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frown

I love you~
09-26-2008 11:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Music | New Music News, Reviews, Pictures, and Videos

Quote by rollingstone.com:

The latest rumors regarding the release of Guns N’ Roses’ Chinese Democracy have been swirling around message boards this week. The first rumor is that the long-awaited album will be released exclusively through Best Buy on November 25th. The source of the multi-tiered rumors is a supposed “vendor convention” that Best Buy had on Wednesday in Dallas, Texas. Reportedly, Guns manager Andy Gould told the 900 employees the news about Chinese Democracy before previewing three songs from the album. Cellphone recordings of the event were later distributed through GNR fan forums. Gould also reportdly alerted the crowd that “If The World” would also be featured in the closing credits for the upcoming Leonardo DiCaprio/Russell Crowe film Body of Lies, which was confirmed by message boarders on movie websites (like IMDB) who happened to catch a press screening of the film yesterday. The number of witness accounts, evidence and message boards involved makes it hard to believe this is all just a hoax, but this is Axl Rose we’re talking about, so we’ll believe it when the press release reaches our inbox. Still, we’re cautiously looking forward to Chinese Democracy and free Dr. Pepper on November 25th.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 3:57 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Scott Weiland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_ygJO6_vE

Actually the more I listen to this the catchier it gets.

This is true.

Pain - Shut your Mouth

09-27-2008 4:07 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

once you get past the shock of how different it sounds its pretty good imo

the chorus is very catchy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 4:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard the cellphone recordings of Chinese Democracy, If This World and There Was a Time. From what I could make out from the shitty audio quality, with these songs along with Shacklers Revenge and the unfinished demos I've heard of IRS and Madagascar, this album is looking to be in pretty good shape.

November 25th will be a great day if these rumours turn out to be true.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (163): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!