What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (163): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-27-2008 4:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rocket Queen/ St. Louis Incident

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 5:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The songs were recorded at a Best Buy employee preview, which was apparently held a few days ago; If the World is introduced by Andy Gould, who announces the song will be playing during the end credits of the new Ridley Scott thriller, Body of Lies.

Who's gonna see the movie just for the song? I'd do it, but Ridley Scott is pretty good

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

09-27-2008 5:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently he's also doing a movie of....

...Monopoly.
09-27-2008 5:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Mr. Rose had appointed himself the leader of the project, but he didn't seem to know where to lead. As Slash, the band's longtime guitarist, said recently, in reference to the singer's songwriting style: "It seemed like a dictatorship. We didn't spend a lot of time collaborating. He'd sit back in the chair, watching. There'd be a riff here, a riff there. But I didn't know where it was going."

Probably because you're too slow to follow, Slash

Quote:
Geffen wasn't in much of a position to prod him forward, either. In 1997 Todd Sullivan, who was then a talent executive for the company, sent Mr. Rose a sampling of CD's produced by different people, and encouraged him to choose one to work on "Chinese Democracy." Mr. Sullivan says he received a call informing him that Mr. Rose had run over the albums with a car.

Quote:
The singer had encouraged everyone in the band's camp to record their ideas for riffs and jams, hours and hours of song fragments that he hoped to process into full compositions. "Most of the stuff he had played me was just sketches," Mr. Sullivan recalled. "I said, 'Look, Axl, this is some really great, promising stuff here. Why don't you consider just bearing down and completing some of these songs?' He goes, 'Hmm, bear down and complete some of these songs?' Next day I get a call from Eddie" - Eddie Rosenblatt, the Geffen chairman - "saying I was off the project."

Quote:
But Mr. Rose's renewed energies were not being directed toward the finish line. He had the crew send him CD's almost daily, sometimes with 16 or more takes of a musician performing his part of a single song. He accompanied Buckethead on a jaunt to Disneyland when the guitarist was drifting toward quitting, several people involved recalled; then Buckethead announced he would be more comfortable working inside a chicken coop, so one was built for him in the studio, from wood planks and chicken wire.

Holy fucking shit dude. Holy fucking shit this is lol and awesome

09-27-2008 5:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote:
The songs were recorded at a Best Buy employee preview, which was apparently held a few days ago; If the World is introduced by Andy Gould, who announces the song will be playing during the end credits of the new Ridley Scott thriller, Body of Lies.

Who's gonna see the movie just for the song? I'd do it, but Ridley Scott is pretty good

i wanted to see it but now i know i will for sure for the song

i've heard a shit quality version of it on youtube but its' gone now. i liked it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 6:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

axl rose is the shit

he's dedicated to completing something he feels is quality man

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 6:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Psssh, I laughed at the chicken coop thing. THat is magnificent bastard status I must admit.
09-27-2008 6:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Music | New Music News, Reviews, Pictures, and Videos

Rolling Stone says the Body of Lies thing is official

The lolz mentioned earlier

09-27-2008 6:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a shame Body of Lies is getting released on the 10th of October... I'd be happy to take you to the movies again.

Also, the title of the article is fitting. Of course something named Chinese Democracy would be expensive, ahahahhahaa.

I chuckled at the fur denying him entry into a nightclub thing. What, are the patrons vegans? Fucking NY.
09-27-2008 6:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I hate New York

And yeah I'd want to go see it with you that was fun

09-27-2008 6:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly you make me wish I was rich so I could buy you a freaking skill crane. Among other things.

Hopefully some good movies will be in the theater late December/January.
09-27-2008 6:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol yeah, you experienced my skill crane obsession...I'm sorry you had to see that

Good movies with MOAR GNR SONGS SOMEHOW SHOVED IN THEM

09-27-2008 6:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh, why are you sorry? I thought it was cute. I was smiling a lot. Cranes are pretty damn fun... when they aren't totally fucking rigged.

Shall I look into what's getting released in said months?
09-27-2008 6:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Apparently he's also doing a movie of....

...Monopoly.

This could be the greatest thing ever if it's basically there will be blood, but with park place and boardwalk instead of oil

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-30-2008 5:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YouTubeoo
Copy link if guitar solos interest you. Don't click on it.

There Was a Time's solo is pure awesome

If the World's is short but awesome too

Anyone who says GnR needs Slash can go fuck off; he's a good but overrated guitarist. Slash needs Axl more than Axl needs him. Velvet Revolver proves this -- if the songs can't work that much with Scott Weiland there's a problem.

Izzy Stradlin > Dave Kushner

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 9:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

woah oh oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
woah oh oh
Sweet love of mine

woah oh oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
woah oh oh
Sweet love of mine

God I love Appetite for Destruction.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 9:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There needs to be a headbanging smiley. Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 9:32 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like so~

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 5:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kickass smilie is kickass~
Peace.

10-04-2008 12:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never wanted you to be so full of anger
I never wanted you to be somebody else
I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves
I only wanted you to see things for yourself

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (163): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!