What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (69): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2008 1:52 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is now my journal where I shall talk about the single most interesting thing in the world. It is too late to begin now but my posts will focus on albums almost exclusively, being as in depth as my laziness permits.

Enjoy.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 2:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUICIDE:
Things this epic go in a different forum

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 2:06 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Definitely not this one.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 5:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well it certainly doesn't belong here

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2008 5:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this is certainly much more appropriate

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2008 4:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hmmm to start with something i like or something i do not like much

hm

Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2008 4:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

contraband is what i'm thinking

but i dunno

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2008 1:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah thats why i said i am thinking contraband

and what is precisely wrong with it, what it could and should have been

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:25 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

scot is not compared with axl!axl is a much better singer!!!also i hate scots gay style!!!

Noted, this song does sound better with Axl on vocals, but Weiland still does the song justice. And Gay style? Weiland's dancing is awesome!

Awesome.

In other news I've heard Shackler's Revenge. It's.. I don't know. I like the intro but the song.. it isn't the best. Have to say I much prefer the demos for Madagascar and IRS to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_ygJO6_vE

Actually the more I listen to this the catchier it gets.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't worry about it. i'm not really expecting alot of people here to even click the links Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 2:31 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Don't ever try to tell me how much you care for me
Don't ever try to tell me how you were there for me

I don't believe there's a reason (I hope you see this)
I don't believe there's a reason (I don't regret this)

I've got a wicked demon inside that never fades
I've got an empty feeling I won't be home today

Don't ever try to tell me how much you care for me
Don't ever try to tell me how you were there for me

I want you to stop and help out with doing what you want to do
No one is guilty here now, there's nothing new now "

Actually this is pretty fucking catchy. Doesn't sound anything like what I'd imagine GnR to do but the more I listen to it the more apparent it's undeniable catchyness is.

I honestly did not like it at all the first few listens

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-24-2008 3:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no, i linked to velvet doing its so easy live

and then i linked to shacklers revenge, a new gnr song that has been released in a sense with rock band 2

i did not like it at first

but the more i listen to it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-26-2008 11:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Music | New Music News, Reviews, Pictures, and Videos

Quote by rollingstone.com:

The latest rumors regarding the release of Guns N’ Roses’ Chinese Democracy have been swirling around message boards this week. The first rumor is that the long-awaited album will be released exclusively through Best Buy on November 25th. The source of the multi-tiered rumors is a supposed “vendor convention” that Best Buy had on Wednesday in Dallas, Texas. Reportedly, Guns manager Andy Gould told the 900 employees the news about Chinese Democracy before previewing three songs from the album. Cellphone recordings of the event were later distributed through GNR fan forums. Gould also reportdly alerted the crowd that “If The World” would also be featured in the closing credits for the upcoming Leonardo DiCaprio/Russell Crowe film Body of Lies, which was confirmed by message boarders on movie websites (like IMDB) who happened to catch a press screening of the film yesterday. The number of witness accounts, evidence and message boards involved makes it hard to believe this is all just a hoax, but this is Axl Rose we’re talking about, so we’ll believe it when the press release reaches our inbox. Still, we’re cautiously looking forward to Chinese Democracy and free Dr. Pepper on November 25th.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 4:07 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

once you get past the shock of how different it sounds its pretty good imo

the chorus is very catchy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 4:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard the cellphone recordings of Chinese Democracy, If This World and There Was a Time. From what I could make out from the shitty audio quality, with these songs along with Shacklers Revenge and the unfinished demos I've heard of IRS and Madagascar, this album is looking to be in pretty good shape.

November 25th will be a great day if these rumours turn out to be true.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 4:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rocket Queen/ St. Louis Incident

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 5:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote:
The songs were recorded at a Best Buy employee preview, which was apparently held a few days ago; If the World is introduced by Andy Gould, who announces the song will be playing during the end credits of the new Ridley Scott thriller, Body of Lies.

Who's gonna see the movie just for the song? I'd do it, but Ridley Scott is pretty good

i wanted to see it but now i know i will for sure for the song

i've heard a shit quality version of it on youtube but its' gone now. i liked it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-27-2008 6:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

axl rose is the shit

he's dedicated to completing something he feels is quality man

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 5:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YouTubeoo
Copy link if guitar solos interest you. Don't click on it.

There Was a Time's solo is pure awesome

If the World's is short but awesome too

Anyone who says GnR needs Slash can go fuck off; he's a good but overrated guitarist. Slash needs Axl more than Axl needs him. Velvet Revolver proves this -- if the songs can't work that much with Scott Weiland there's a problem.

Izzy Stradlin > Dave Kushner

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-30-2008 9:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

woah oh oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
woah oh oh
Sweet love of mine

woah oh oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
woah oh oh
Sweet love of mine

God I love Appetite for Destruction.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (69): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Get here up on stage I'm gonna fuck your ass motherfucker! I'm inviting you right now motherfucker!