What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2008 12:43 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to the "balloon trip" theme from Balloon Fight last...

I miss Hip Tanaka so much.
09-16-2008 2:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want Soma Bringer's. Cause Mitsuda did it

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

09-16-2008 2:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should get a list of all Mitsuda's done and send it over.

EDOT: What the hell? He did Shadow Hearts? No wonder it's good.
09-16-2008 2:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh fuck now I have to play the stupid thing just to hear the music

09-16-2008 2:13 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I loved Shadow Hearts. I fully support games that contain cocks.

09-16-2008 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Oh fuck now I have to play the stupid thing just to hear the music

Both 1 and 2 for you then <.<
09-16-2008 5:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nooooooooo

09-16-2008 5:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're fun, really!
09-16-2008 6:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAN FESTIVAL! Awesome

AND TAROT CARDS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THEM EVER!

09-16-2008 8:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually that one sucks as a party member so fuck her
09-18-2008 12:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT SHE HAS OP BUFFS

09-18-2008 1:13 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to Uniracers and Brain Lord music last night.

Some good stuff in both.

Jorn - Something Real

09-18-2008 1:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
TAROT CARDS!

ZA WARUDO

09-18-2008 3:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I miss Hip Tanaka so much.

Mother
Earthbound
Super Mario Land
Metroid
Super Smash Bros
Donkey Kong 3
Wild Gunman
Duck Hunt
Hogan's Alley
Urban Champion
Wrecking Crew
Gyromite
Stack-up
Kid Icarus
Famicom Wars
Fire Emblem - The Dragon of Darkness and Sword of Light
Dr Mario
Palutena no Kagami (disc system Kid Icarus)
Knight Move (disc system)
Alleyway
Baseball (gb)
Yakuman
Golf (gb)
Tetris (gb)
Balloon Kid
Dr Mario (gb)
X (gb)
Mario Paint
Snoopy Concert

And he made

Chee Chai Alien (gbc)
Nonono Puzzle Chailien (gba)

He also did Extra: Hyper Game Music Event 2007, he had the fifth set with

Opening (from Metroid)
Stack-Up / Gyromite
Balloon Fight
Wrecking Crew
Fever, Chill (from Dr. Mario)
Ending (from Metroid)

(Sakimoto had the tenth set, but with nothing good except maybe some original compositions)

So how could you miss him, he's all over the fucking place

09-18-2008 5:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think he means he doesn't make music anymore?
09-18-2008 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He makes music still, for the Pokemon anime.

09-18-2008 9:08 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Money:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
TAROT CARDS!

ZA WARUDO

I C WAT U DID THAR

09-18-2008 10:24 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Money:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
TAROT CARDS!

ZA WARUDO

I C WAT U DID THAR

YOU'RE TOO ZETTA SLOW

09-18-2008 10:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wel, I like the robot I guess
09-18-2008 10:34 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which robot

you mean The World?

because, and this may blow your mind, Za Warudo = engrish The World, and The World is a tarot card, as are all of the stands in that one season of that comic book

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 09-18-2008 10:34 PM.

Pages (67): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks