What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2008 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I know what it means man
09-18-2008 10:43 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Yes, I know what it means man

no u

09-18-2008 10:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-18-2008 10:52 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

They're public domain now, I can say them without being associated with that wretched hive of scum and villainy, its like laundered money

09-18-2008 11:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
I think I hear the po-lice

WHOOP WHOOP

-Noun

1: IT'S DA SOUND OF DA POLICE

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-18-2008 11:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Money:
Quote by Chris Cornell:

They're public domain now, I can say them without being associated with that wretched hive of scum and villainy, its like laundered money

This is a board joke against Maji, move along nothing to see here citizen

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-18-2008 11:10 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by Money:
Quote by Chris Cornell:

This is a board joke against Maji, move along nothing to see here citizen

righto

09-18-2008 11:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Chris Cornell:
I think I hear the po-lice

WHOOP WHOOP

-Noun

1: IT'S DA SOUND OF DA POLICE

Why the fuck did I burst out laughing at this?

ALSO:

The police... are REAL.
09-19-2008 11:54 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:

I have to say, I love how Holleh has like the Internet police in her back pocket now.

That's my girl~
Peace.

09-19-2008 11:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She IS the law.
09-19-2008 11:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON!

09-19-2008 11:59 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I WAS ARRESTED BY HOLLOW'S E-POLICE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SHITTY T-SHIRT

...AND 15-20 YEARS
Peace.

09-19-2008 11:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WITH STICKS!
09-20-2008 2:25 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tanaka did Mario Paint's music? No wonder it was so trippy and fucking awesome. Seriousky, only this man would make a stamp-creator theme song sound so creepy.

And I never watch the Pokémon anime. Mewtwo's almost never in the show aside from the opening titles.
09-20-2008 6:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's always his movies.
09-20-2008 6:42 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never actually saw the second one. Supposedly, they didn't get Philip Bartlett back to do his voice, which is certainly lame.
09-20-2008 7:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was actually three movies Mewtwo was in I think.

If as a hologram in number 3.
10-05-2008 1:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, has there been any word on the SH: Homecoming OST?

10-05-2008 2:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Give it time, it needs to be ripped first.
10-05-2008 2:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that's what I figured, but it never hurts to ask with your HXC finding skillz.

Pages (67): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks