What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-05-2008 2:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It may have been done already, who knows?
10-05-2008 3:01 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I checked a few days ago and only came up with torrents for the actual game. I'll wait a week and try again.

10-06-2008 10:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, if it exists I cannot find it.
10-06-2008 12:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh well, it will appear in time, they always do...

10-06-2008 1:09 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dial up is the bane of music, I swear.

That's how you enforce not downloading anything; just give them dial-up for like three years. Stupid soundtracks.
10-06-2008 5:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still downloaded a lot of music, even when I had dial-up.

Nothing was going to keep me from my Castlevania soundtracks.
10-06-2008 6:03 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I do too much random shit online; downloading torrents slows my connection to a crawl. Maybe my computer sucks, I dunno. Laughing Out Loud
10-06-2008 6:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I never used torrents. That's probably what's different.
10-06-2008 6:07 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What'd you do?
10-06-2008 6:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Direct HTTP downloads.

Honestly you're overarching, leave it on overnight.
10-06-2008 7:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just found normal websites that hosted the MP3's I wanted. It's a bit easier to find sites with VG stuff than "real" music.
10-06-2008 7:24 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hm, I'll have to see what I can find.
10-06-2008 8:00 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
Just found normal websites that hosted the MP3's I wanted. It's a bit easier to find sites with VG stuff than "real" music.

And thank FOE that's all I usually look for.

10-06-2008 8:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even I don't do that. TSK TSK I SAY.
10-06-2008 8:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I OCCASIONALLY LOOK FOR OBSCURE AZN MUSIC

10-06-2008 8:55 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Back when we had dial-up during my high school days, I used to leave shit downloading on our PC overnight all the time. Now I get annoyed when I can't download something 60MB in less than five minutes.

10-06-2008 9:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Robert Smith:

Thank you, FOE.
10-06-2008 9:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Robert Smith:

Thank you, FOE.

So, I herd U liek my religion

10-06-2008 9:33 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOE has done a lot for me. I am grateful.

Is it possible to practice FOEism and Darkmoism?
10-06-2008 9:44 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is FOEology, and yes, as long as you believe in the cocks.

Pages (67): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks