What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-06-2008 9:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I believe! I BUH-LEEEVE!
10-06-2008 9:52 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

10-06-2008 10:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:

Ya gotta do what? Ya gotta do what? I GOTTTA BELIEVE!

What ya gunna do, when they come...

10-25-2008 7:32 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have the SH Homecoming OST link that I uploaded, if anyone desires it, I am unsure of the rules on linking such things on this board however.

10-25-2008 10:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
I have the SH Homecoming OST link that I uploaded, if anyone desires it, I am unsure of the rules on linking such things on this board however.

Is it gonna somehow contain ZOMGSPOILERZ

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-25-2008 11:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:

Cannot be done, eep
10-25-2008 11:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's okay.

The woltlab sometimes needs to be..protected..from this business...just so it can sleep soundly at night..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-25-2008 11:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly.

It has a... conscience.
10-25-2008 11:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The internet is a very troubling place.

We walk in the shadows. We stroll where men, nay, where angels fear to tread. Since the dawn of ARPANET we have existed to do what cannot be done by honorable men.

We are TDOTOL. We are the voice in your head you try to kill with medicine, the devil on your shoulder like in those loony tune cartoons, the comment you can't bring yourself to make.

Go back to sleep...we'll handle it.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-25-2008 11:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do ignore the brain scanning satellites
10-25-2008 11:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You saw a weather balloon.

You want to see a weather balloon...

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2008 12:01 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PM and/or IM me Ninja!

As for spoilers, it has some enemy names and some charcters names such as "Wargle (Theme of Davey)"

10-26-2008 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oshits you havre a theme!?
10-26-2008 12:16 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was an example...

But a theme for me would be badass~

10-26-2008 12:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to force a law through congress that everytime I enter a room, betrayal from SH2 needs to be played.

edit: Or was it red pyramids or black fairy that plays during the 2 Pyramid Head boss fight part. All three seem to be variations of one another

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2008 12:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm crtain Black Fairy is the final boss theme
10-26-2008 12:44 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'd make sense, what with the moth things all fluttering about whilst you smoke mary with a hunting rifle

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2008 12:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think Betrayal is vs. Two Pyramid Heads, Black Fairy is vs. Final Boss.
10-26-2008 1:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To me, thats the ultimate form of closure on a relationship.

Battling against a flying, gurney bound undead version of your loved one while they shoot moths at you.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2008 1:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK I'm dead wrong.

Fianl Boss music is "White Noise".

Hurts my ears..
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks