What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2008 2:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want Soma Bringer's. Cause Mitsuda did it

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-16-2008 2:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh fuck now I have to play the stupid thing just to hear the music

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-16-2008 5:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nooooooooo

09-18-2008 3:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I miss Hip Tanaka so much.

Mother
Earthbound
Super Mario Land
Metroid
Super Smash Bros
Donkey Kong 3
Wild Gunman
Duck Hunt
Hogan's Alley
Urban Champion
Wrecking Crew
Gyromite
Stack-up
Kid Icarus
Famicom Wars
Fire Emblem - The Dragon of Darkness and Sword of Light
Dr Mario
Palutena no Kagami (disc system Kid Icarus)
Knight Move (disc system)
Alleyway
Baseball (gb)
Yakuman
Golf (gb)
Tetris (gb)
Balloon Kid
Dr Mario (gb)
X (gb)
Mario Paint
Snoopy Concert

And he made

Chee Chai Alien (gbc)
Nonono Puzzle Chailien (gba)

He also did Extra: Hyper Game Music Event 2007, he had the fifth set with

Opening (from Metroid)
Stack-Up / Gyromite
Balloon Fight
Wrecking Crew
Fever, Chill (from Dr. Mario)
Ending (from Metroid)

(Sakimoto had the tenth set, but with nothing good except maybe some original compositions)

So how could you miss him, he's all over the fucking place

09-18-2008 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He makes music still, for the Pokemon anime.

09-18-2008 10:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

09-18-2008 11:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Money:
Quote by Chris Cornell:
The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

They're public domain now, I can say them without being associated with that wretched hive of scum and villainy, its like laundered money

This is a board joke against Maji, move along nothing to see here citizen

11-01-2008 4:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to Sigma's fortress tracks from MMX yesterday

11-01-2008 4:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like 3, because it's lol.

11-01-2008 5:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I don't think Brian enjoys that

11-01-2008 6:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..oh so that's why South Park creators are envious of Family Guys fame, they both voice most of their own cast

11-19-2008 6:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
I keep telling you to ask Hol for mine

Can I do this?

Nevermind, I was about to post that when I remembered I had used google for a similar experience.

X already is a weird looking albino, but you probably saw some hideous ones

Also I love the SH movie

And I'm also afraid of clowns cause...Wayne Gacy man

11-19-2008 6:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not ugly just weird

But all albinos are weird

11-19-2008 6:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw some with tan..well at least they looked it

Looked like fucking neanderthals

11-19-2008 6:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And killing themselves slowly

11-19-2008 7:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I know about 4 is that the guy has a bottle of wine in his fridge

11-19-2008 9:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Quote by Gosu Machine:
Quote by Rita Repulsa:
She's incompetent, and basically not even there. Why the hell does she do it anyway?

This is most admins, something about that chair at the top makes them look away more often

I think it's sad that I'm one of the best admins I know.

Hm lets see

Slash - lazy, couldn't even know how to fix his own board when the avatars glitched, gave mod jobs to Nova and that other guy just because they were there the first day

Krang - Passive-aggressive doormat, also lazy

Reeve - Egotist, kissed the right ass, hypocritical to the maxxx, giant e-rager

Nova - clique leader, asshole, power abuser, did horrible shit to people

Doc - gigantic doormat, really passive

X Prime - gigantic doormat, passive as hell, lets people walk all over him just so he can have an internet friend, does all his own coding, e-rages about school alot

Hol - bitch, snarky, meany face, does all her own banning--and banners

Yeah I guess you can win that one X

11-19-2008 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm kinda glad he is though so I can run the douchebag nerds into the ground

11-19-2008 10:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could but they're too pussy to sign up

11-19-2008 10:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, I DUNNO WHY THE BOARD IS SO FUCKING FRIENDLY

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks