What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2008 1:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
TAROT CARDS!

ZA WARUDO

09-18-2008 10:24 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Money:
Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
TAROT CARDS!

ZA WARUDO

I C WAT U DID THAR

YOU'RE TOO ZETTA SLOW

09-18-2008 10:34 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which robot

you mean The World?

because, and this may blow your mind, Za Warudo = engrish The World, and The World is a tarot card, as are all of the stands in that one season of that comic book

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 09-18-2008 10:34 PM.

09-18-2008 10:43 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Yes, I know what it means man

no u

09-18-2008 10:52 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

They're public domain now, I can say them without being associated with that wretched hive of scum and villainy, its like laundered money

09-18-2008 11:10 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by Money:
Quote by Chris Cornell:
The '4chan' terms used in this thread are at least two years old, I think I hear the po-lice

They're public domain now, I can say them without being associated with that wretched hive of scum and villainy, its like laundered money

This is a board joke against Maji, move along nothing to see here citizen

righto

11-09-2008 10:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have parts of Final Fantasy Tactics and two songs from Noitu Love 2, which only sounds like a hentai game

and the water ruins song from jet force gemini, the forest temple from OoT, drowned abbey and sunlight glyph from LoK:SR, and... yeah that's it

11-09-2008 10:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Man Soul Reaver had so much unrealized potential

WHAT'S THAT? YOU RIKE CRIFFHANGAH ENDING? BECAUSE I HERD U RIKE CRIFFHANGAH ENDING

11-18-2008 12:38 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Had no idea the Gu(r/l)ug volcano song was so awesome

11-18-2008 10:15 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a remix of the song from FF1

so technically yes

11-19-2008 5:32 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That movie is cocks

not scary, not creepy really, just fucked up

11-19-2008 9:07 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
She's incompetent, and basically not even there. Why the hell does she do it anyway?

This is most admins, something about that chair at the top makes them look away more often

11-19-2008 9:48 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was always a fan of K and S's management/management style until they stopped giving a shit

looking back on it I don't blame them, at all

11-19-2008 11:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I'm a basket of sunshine and goddamned jellybeans, I don't know what the hell your major malfunction is

hypothetically speaking, I would sig this, were I the type to sig things

11-19-2008 11:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK, MONEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON TDOTOL, FUCK

11-19-2008 11:17 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gosu Machine:
I'm a basket of sunshine and goddamned jellybeans, I don't know what the hell your major malfunction is

hypothetically speaking, I would sig this, were I the type to sig things

This is like receiving a rejection letter from the Paris Review where they include a postscript complimenting your choice in stamps

I guess.

has this happened to you? If you told me it did I'd believe you

12-03-2008 10:18 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
The "Bramble Blast" theme from Smash Bros. Brawl.

Brawl had a lot of shit arrangements. This was not one of them.

word

12-04-2008 10:13 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MELTY MOLTEN

And its... good synth orchestral style

like the Pirates music until 3

12-05-2008 3:46 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Prince:
Mario Galaxy is orchestral music, I remember reading about how they finally figured out how to put dynamic orchestral music (like, how it changes depending on which part of an area you're at) in a game of theirs

What, this was a new thing?

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 12-05-2008 3:46 AM.

12-05-2008 3:49 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That guy is oddly fuckable.

I have dreams about Reggie

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks