What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2008 12:43 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to the "balloon trip" theme from Balloon Fight last...

I miss Hip Tanaka so much.
09-20-2008 2:25 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tanaka did Mario Paint's music? No wonder it was so trippy and fucking awesome. Seriousky, only this man would make a stamp-creator theme song sound so creepy.

And I never watch the Pokémon anime. Mewtwo's almost never in the show aside from the opening titles.
09-20-2008 6:42 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never actually saw the second one. Supposedly, they didn't get Philip Bartlett back to do his voice, which is certainly lame.
10-06-2008 5:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still downloaded a lot of music, even when I had dial-up.

Nothing was going to keep me from my Castlevania soundtracks.
10-06-2008 6:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I never used torrents. That's probably what's different.
10-06-2008 7:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just found normal websites that hosted the MP3's I wanted. It's a bit easier to find sites with VG stuff than "real" music.
10-06-2008 9:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Quote by Robert Smith:
Just found normal websites that hosted the MP3's I wanted. It's a bit easier to find sites with VG stuff than "real" music.

And thank FOE that's all I usually look for.

Thank you, FOE.
10-06-2008 9:33 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOE has done a lot for me. I am grateful.

Is it possible to practice FOEism and Darkmoism?
10-06-2008 9:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I believe! I BUH-LEEEVE!
11-01-2008 4:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doom (SNES ver.) - Hiding the Secrets

Yes, really.
11-01-2008 4:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always like Sigma Stage 2 the best.
11-01-2008 5:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It sounds like futuristic neural surgery. THEY'RE FIRING LASERS INTO MY BRIAN.
11-02-2008 1:23 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, PoR's soundtrack wasn't great, but it wasn't a total waste. Gaze Up At the Darkness was one of the better tracks, to boot (although it has Yamane's tendency to kinda' meander aimlessly in the last leg).
11-09-2008 7:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Adrian Farenheight Tepes:
I have around 40 gigs of it.

Judging from your music folder, NEEDS MOAR GRADIUS.

Although you have CVChronicles, which is totally awesome. :whip:

My game music folder is only 1.75GB, but many of the soundtracks I have are music emulations--like NSF, SPC, PSF, and so on--which take up much less space than MP3s.
11-09-2008 7:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, bummer that nothing can play, like, Gradius Gaiden's music right off the disc, nor does it seem compatible with the PSF format.
11-09-2008 8:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really don't know what format GG's music is. I've never seen PSFs of it, and XA players don't find anything playable on the disc either.
11-14-2008 5:26 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

R-Type Final - AI Competition (NOVICE CLASS)

If OCRemix is to be believed, Yuki Iwai, one of the main composers for R-Type Final, also did some music for Mega Man X and X2. Trippy.
11-15-2008 2:08 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll have to keep my eye on the ending credits if I ever play through those games again.
11-18-2008 2:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And here I was, thinking that making a VG music topic would allow me to avoid random lyric posts.

Thanks a lot, modern game composers. You guys are fags.
11-19-2008 3:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aww, you didn't have to remove the lyrics. I'm sorry.
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks