What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2008 1:13 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to Uniracers and Brain Lord music last night.

Some good stuff in both.

Twilightning - At the Forge

11-09-2008 5:46 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

only game soundtrack I currently have is Legend of Mana.

11-15-2008 4:24 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
I'll have to keep my eye on the ending credits if I ever play through those games again.

Passwords, motherfucker, do you use them?

*loads up an endgame password and checks*

11-15-2008 5:05 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also yes, I still use passwords on my emulated games.

12-03-2008 5:30 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
I really like all the KK songs in Animal Crossing... well most of them, some are shit ie. Soulful K.K.

This, although I have had little exposure to AC and therefore KK

12-09-2008 6:19 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like a bunch of Nocturne's music, because it's like... really generic, but usually fitting.

12-09-2008 7:00 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There something wrong with that?

12-11-2008 3:26 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Listening to Super Bomberman 2 music.

Because it's not bad.

12-13-2008 4:29 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

I still think if people who're "into metal" listened to my suggestions, they'd be pretty disappointed.

12-13-2008 5:21 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Everyone but Necro has very shitty taste. This has been established.

06-01-2009 11:19 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Valkyrie Profile - Distortions in the Void of Despair

06-03-2009 2:07 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ken Masters:
"When a Man Is No Longer a Man" in the Valkyrie Profile soundtrack is pretty balls. Motoi Sakuraba is pretty Cowboy when he's not busy re-hashing his own music

Quote by Iron Savior:
Valkyrie Profile - Distortions in the Void of Despair

is much better

06-19-2009 8:07 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think incest is much of an option for Davus, as his family sucks.

12-23-2009 3:09 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even I can admit that is poop.

02-20-2010 10:32 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked the song that plays in the coliseum. It's all like, calm, almost loungey. I dunno, it just kinda has a good feel to it.

05-27-2011 11:06 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much all of my favorite MMX music is from the original.

11-30-2011 7:30 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't remember this song being nearly as awesome when I was actually playing the game. I recognize a lot of the parts, though.

This one will always hold a special place in my heart though, just for the short but awesome, uh... climactic part?

11-30-2011 7:42 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
"Poison of Snake" is a fantastic boss battle theme, yes. I will link the Gradius V version because Sis likes it a lot.

I was just about to do the same. I loaded up the video right before coming back to this thread.

I don't "like" many videos so I can just use my liked video list for a compilation of the absolute best I've seen. This has been a part of said list.

01-01-2012 10:35 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

VGM - GENKI - Arcana - 'Til Death Rimsala! (Second Armaggedon)

05-11-2012 4:52 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Nope, sorry. Anyone who plays video games are completely, utterly obsessed with them. It's not something that can be a hobby or casual entertainment. Your life completely revolves around video games.

While it is true that some people play games for casual entertainment...

Your life begins and ends with a single game

I fucking make games

X and Pat are obsessed with whatever SA/Japan tell them to be obsessed with

Hol is so obsessed with specific games she gets all buggered about translation accuracy

Dustin guns gun guns with guns

So yes, dottlers are obsessed with games. Which is what she was contending.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks