What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » When was your first kiss?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When was your first kiss?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-18-2002 12:02 AMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well?

Im a pittaful loser so you knwo what my vote is...

EDIT: If you voted never, then give your age.

Far as i know im not missing much...
"Unit Zero Omega: whne was your first kiss?>
hacksterREDRUM: probly about 12 or 13
Unit Zero Omega: hmmm
Unit Zero Omega: ok'
Unit Zero Omega: just wondering
hacksterREDRUM: ok
Unit Zero Omega: is kissing cool?
Unit Zero Omega: anythign special?
hacksterREDRUM: its built up to much
hacksterREDRUM: waay to much
Unit Zero Omega: thought so
hacksterREDRUM: well you thought rite"
07-18-2002 12:06 AMOmi is offline Send an Email to Omi Search for Posts by Omi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm a bit shy about that sort of thing, so I've never kissed, either... ^_^;

EDIT: Age -- 15
07-18-2002 12:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never... I'm 15.
07-18-2002 12:42 AMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm 11...X_x

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-18-2002 12:55 AMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

15 and boy howdy what a kiss :tongue2:
07-18-2002 1:27 AMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, actually, at around 5 years old (kindergarten) I would never not have a girl friend...I had 3...then I was finally left alone. I don't think my hair attracts too many people, either. (Those who saw my picture may know what I mean, those who haven't...ugh, showing it again...I think not right now... Dead )

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-18-2002 6:03 AMBreak Man X is offline Send an Email to Break Man X Homepage of Break Man X Search for Posts by Break Man X Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

15 years old...and it was my first make-out session, to boot. She told me that I was a natural...I'm just lucky, I guess.
07-18-2002 10:32 AMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty sure it was 16. Might have been 15, I'm not sure (memory sucks and all). I'm 17 now.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-18-2002 11:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I was 13..can't remember. Barely knew the..person. :P

You know, I think kisses are only nice when it's someone you're not lusting after..

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

07-18-2002 12:20 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never. 13 years old.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-18-2002 1:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hollow's pretty much right, because at the lusting point you'd rather fuck them.
07-18-2002 1:31 PMElblai is offline Send an Email to Elblai Homepage of Elblai Search for Posts by Elblai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, always nice to have a little bit of both. Even though when.....ah hell, fucking is awsome :P

Anyway, mine was 15

07-18-2002 1:57 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never. I be 12.
07-18-2002 3:07 PMVendetta is offline Send an Email to Vendetta Search for Posts by Vendetta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I was around 13, it was in the back of a school bus with some girl I barely even knew. Heh, it was cool though.
07-18-2002 3:11 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

UZO you think your pathetic?
I am almost 17 ( next monday )
And I have never kissed.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-18-2002 3:34 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never kissed with full approve (If that's what you're pointing at) and I'm almost 22.

*Doesn't know for sure what to vote*
07-18-2002 3:49 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn, I had to vote 10 since my frst was at 9.

PS: I'm 12, 13 at the end of August

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-18-2002 3:55 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew I should have added another one Laughing Out Loud
07-18-2002 4:18 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never. 16, going into 17 next month.
07-18-2002 4:41 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Zero Omega
Never. 16, going into 17 next month.

So I am not the only one then.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » When was your first kiss?