What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » When was your first kiss?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When was your first kiss?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-18-2002 4:54 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

12, on a school residental with my first g/f, in a swimming pool. :D That was really nice. :D

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

07-18-2002 9:22 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Hollow's pretty much right, because at the lusting point you'd rather fuck them.

That's generally what happens.
07-18-2002 11:11 PMRoll is offline Send an Email to Roll Search for Posts by Roll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was 16 and almost 19 now.

But if its with someone you are truely in love with its awesome.
07-19-2002 1:25 AMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus...

I AM PITTAFUL!!!!!!!

Love, bah...

I HATE love soo much...

But I can not do without what I hate...

I manage each day without what I hate...
07-19-2002 9:00 PMRodrigo Shin is offline Send an Email to Rodrigo Shin Search for Posts by Rodrigo Shin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Love" and "Kisses" aren't exactly interconnected.

Don't you, honestly, have anything better to crawl about than 'love', though? It's damn sold out. :P
07-20-2002 6:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True.

But that sometimes never anyone from still fancing their ex-boy/girlfriends i.e. me

Manchester Devil-who really should be something else but is a stubborn git as usual i.e. still in love with his ex.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-06-2002 3:21 AMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

would be nice to get one . i´m 16 and before talking ´bout a kiss i should get MY ASS AWAY FROM THE PC SOME MORE .
08-06-2002 12:24 PMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nope not me I never have kissed I'm 15 what a shame.

09-07-2002 9:08 PMSplatted One is offline Send an Email to Splatted One Search for Posts by Splatted One Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No comment (for obvious reasons) but I am only 14
09-07-2002 9:13 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never.I am 10.XD.But a girl did bump my face a couple times.......
09-07-2002 9:13 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First real one was at 17. Yesterday was out two month anniversary and I got a lot of kissing done last night.

Kissing the girl you love is addictive.
09-20-2008 1:53 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mal:

Kissing the girl you love is addictive.

With everything that's happened since then... Laughing My Ass Off

Also, 14 for me I believe.
Peace.

09-20-2008 2:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....ahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Kissing the girl you love is addictive, then she calls the consensual sex you had with her, RAEP, and things really go downhill from there!

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

09-20-2008 2:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THAT'S SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!!!!
09-20-2008 2:13 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
....ahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Kissing the girl you love is addictive, then she calls the consensual sex you had with her, RAEP, and things really go downhill from there!

For the love of God, I swear she said 'yes'!
Peace.

09-20-2008 2:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also socially awkward albinos kiss pretty admirably

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

09-20-2008 2:14 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awwww~
Peace.

09-20-2008 2:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lololololololol

09-20-2008 2:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:

I was actually surprised I didn't screw it up badly...

Any ideas for improvement? ;D
09-20-2008 11:13 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by Chris Cornell:

I was actually surprised I didn't screw it up badly...

Any ideas for improvement? ;D

Don't implant a parasite next time?

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » When was your first kiss?