What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like roman numerals» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Roman numerals?
I think they're cool 9 100.00%
I hate them I can't read them 0 0.00%
What are roman numerals my public schooling didn't teach this 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Do you like roman numerals
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-08-2008 2:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if I could render time as roman numerals.
10-08-2008 2:23 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

omgdoeet
Peace.

10-08-2008 2:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's actually a script to convert arabic numbers to roman numerals, ahahahha.
10-08-2008 2:25 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:
omgdoeet
Peace.

Peace.

10-08-2008 2:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not so fast, I wanna see how well it works. Silly.
10-08-2008 6:31 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Accept - Guns R Us

10-08-2008 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What, you guys actually wanna see roman numerals?
10-08-2008 6:38 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to see how badly it screws things up

and then if it works keep it around for at least a little while

10-08-2008 6:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It actually would just be annoying to do, ahahahha.
10-08-2008 6:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It makes more sense than whatever bizarre time-table we operate on now

17:10? I'm sorry, we became a military outfit when exactly

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-08-2008 6:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can change that in your profile.
10-08-2008 6:44 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like roman numerals. I just can't understand the bastards Laughing Out Loud
10-08-2008 6:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm too lazy and sleepy to do it. ;_;
10-08-2008 8:05 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:

17:10? I'm sorry, we became a military outfit when exactly

Wasn't it around the time we kicked Dungeh out?
Peace.

10-08-2008 8:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Technically we disbanded after the abortive PCF raid

Technically Ninja!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-08-2008 8:11 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Technically Ninja!

"Official reports say"...
Peace.

10-08-2008 8:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Technically Ninja!

Uh oh!

Also you look at your time?
10-08-2008 8:58 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Also you look at your time?

Yeah. Don't you?
Peace.

10-08-2008 9:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fixed his forum clock.
10-08-2008 9:25 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I fixed his forum clock.

At first, I was thinking this said "I cleaned his forum clock."

Like, as you beat him up or something.

...:lol:
Peace.

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like roman numerals