What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like roman numerals» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Roman numerals?
I think they're cool 9 100.00%
I hate them I can't read them 0 0.00%
What are roman numerals my public schooling didn't teach this 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Do you like roman numerals
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-08-2008 9:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do have a big hammer.
10-08-2008 9:28 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT WILL COME IN HANDY...
Peace.

07-17-2016 6:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Roman numerals are neat but I can't read them while drunk sometimes

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

07-17-2016 9:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

EDIT: False alarm!
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like roman numerals