What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Day Of Defeat: The best WWII shooter» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Day Of Defeat: The best WWII shooter
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-03-2002 6:53 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, this game rocks! I alwyas play it a Surf n' play. The game he great maps, awsome weapons, and great playing styles. But see the shitty thingy for me is that i can't get the internet game searching thing ot work. So does anybody know whats wrong? Anyways, if you've haven't played the is half-life mod, DO SO NOW it rocks

(question goes to people who own/or know alot about the game or both. the rest talk about it.)

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

09-25-2016 8:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's that WW2 game that the goons talked about a lot where you could befriend dictators in WW2 and see what happens

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-25-2016 8:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hearts of Iron IV?
09-25-2016 8:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like it's that.

I wonder if red orchestra 2/rising storm still has people playing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-24-2016 1:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Hearts of Iron IV?

I actually was reading something about this (because there was an expansion where...I think it added in the British raj or something. So, India) and yeah I think that's the one.

It seems to be more a geopolitical strategy game from what I've heard. I've never played any of them because frankly it almost seems too complex. Tempting but..it'd have to be on like a heavily discounted sale.

I'm more into, like, field level strategy games maybe (sid meiers gettysburg, or squad based ones like x-com/jagged alliance 2/hard west/etc). Total war was fun but I was more into the actual battles more than the whole bigger picture stuff as I remember, I just would send out ninjas and geishas to destabilize places and send in the troops.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-04-2019 12:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Russian Agent:
Sounds like it's that.

I wonder if red orchestra 2/rising storm still has people playing.

Holy shit do you die easily in the vietnam one they made

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Day Of Defeat: The best WWII shooter