What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: In What Should Money Major
History 3 37.50%
Drop Out After Fifth Year 2 25.00%
English 1 12.50%
Archaeology 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Creative Writing 0 0.00%
Total:8 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Pick Money's Major
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-14-2008 11:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's literally no other way this will get chosen

include reasons for the cocks

Rolls Made
DescriptionTimeRollResult
Godly Luck11:27 PM1d20 8

10-14-2008 11:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-14-2008 11:30 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plotting

10-14-2008 11:41 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

History

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-14-2008 11:46 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I voted english since that's what I may have chosen, although history seems like fun.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

10-15-2008 12:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am imagining the "boop beep boop" sounds from the Press Your Luck board

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

10-15-2008 12:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO WHAMMIES. NO WHAMMIES.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-15-2008 12:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pro stripper
10-15-2008 12:07 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
NO WHAMMIES. NO WHAMMIES.

Quote by Emory University:
You have 6 holds on your account

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

10-15-2008 12:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Are you serious
10-15-2008 12:14 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by Emory University:
You have 6 holds on your account

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Jesus, dude....

Oh, and I'm going with... $550 on 'Drop out after fifth year," Bob.
Peace.

10-15-2008 12:16 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hell naw, that was just hypothetical whammy

fuck I don't even know how you get a hold

brb checkan holds

10-15-2008 10:09 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

polisci?

10-15-2008 10:36 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by George Stephanopoulos:
polisci?

woah woah woah

fuck that

I'm not dumb enough to think I could change the system from the inside

10-15-2008 10:46 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by George Stephanopoulos:
polisci?

woah woah woah

fuck that

I'm not dumb enough to think I could change the system from the inside

;_;

10-15-2008 11:06 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I gotta go with History. English (which really should be called "English Literature" but whatever) is boring as hell, and isn't too useful. Creative Writing is like English, except instead of "English Literature" it's "Your Own Stupid Literature". History may not be the most "useful" major, but it's certainly fun.

Or at least I assume it is based on how Sharp is turning out. Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-15-2008 11:39 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

History is pretty fuckwin yeah, that's why its at the top of the list

I could be a lawyer if I'm an English major, I don't know if that's true for History

Creative Writing is the major for what I'd like to end up doing but there's like... three steps missing between "graduation" and "being a writer for cartoons"

Archaeology is the combination of History and Science, chem major etc, I do like science and the like and get good marks in it

I voted for drop out after five years

"other" is so people like Ecksu can have a good laugh

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 10-15-2008 11:39 AM.

10-15-2008 12:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I chose drop out after fifth year, because there was no "Your life will suck no matter what you choose" option.

10-15-2008 2:20 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
I chose drop out after fifth year, because there was no "Your life will suck no matter what you choose" option.

always a ray of sunshine, aren't you pat

10-15-2008 2:44 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAY OF DARKNESS, RAY OF LIGHT

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major