What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: In What Should Money Major
History 3 37.50%
Drop Out After Fifth Year 2 25.00%
English 1 12.50%
Archaeology 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Creative Writing 0 0.00%
Total:8 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Pick Money's Major
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-15-2008 4:02 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by Charo:
I chose drop out after fifth year, because there was no "Your life will suck no matter what you choose" option.

always a ray of sunshine, aren't you pat

Yes I am! IN MY DEFENSE I HAVE SCHOOL RELATED ISSUES

10-15-2008 4:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
"Your life will suck no matter what you choose" option.

Poll's over.
Peace.

10-15-2008 4:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If English will let you be a lawyer, do that.

That said.

How much do you like it?
10-15-2008 4:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
I could be a lawyer if I'm an English major, I don't know if that's true for History

Well you're basically researching data to support a point, so yes.

Comedy option: Criminal justice

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-15-2008 4:46 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:
Quote by Charo:
"Your life will suck no matter what you choose" option.

Poll's over.
Peace.

I keep ending things... should I be concerned?

10-15-2008 4:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Will you put an end to the deficit?
10-15-2008 4:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, with genocide.

10-15-2008 4:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

VOTE DAVEY 2008!
10-15-2008 4:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Will you put an end to the deficit?

Can we have Davey RAEP the Federal Reserve?

Oh please, say we can have Davey RAEP the Federal Reserve. They have that shit coming to them, man.
Peace.

10-15-2008 4:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

VOTE DAVEY 2008!

Awesome

10-15-2008 4:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
Quote by X-sah:

VOTE DAVEY 2008!

Awesome

If his running mate is Charo, then he's already more competent than McCain and Palin, so yeah.
Peace.

10-15-2008 4:51 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
Quote by X-sah:

VOTE DAVEY 2008!

Awesome

If his running mate is Charo, then he's already more competent than McCain and Palin, so yeah.
Peace.

It's sad because Charo would speak better english than Palin.

10-15-2008 4:53 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
Quote by Charo:
Quote by X-sah:

VOTE DAVEY 2008!

Awesome

Peace.

It's sad because Charo would speak better english than Palin.

AHAHA, this... this is true, yeah.

And her foreign policy would be leagues better as well, yeah. I kind of like where this is going actually.

Round and round... 2008, WE CAN RAEP THE CHANGE BACK IN THIS COUNTRY!
Peace.

10-15-2008 4:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cuchi Cuchi
10-15-2008 4:54 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
If English will let you be a lawyer, do that.

That said.

How much do you like it?

Shitsucks

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by C. FALCON:
I could be a lawyer if I'm an English major, I don't know if that's true for History

Well you're basically researching data to support a point, so yes.

Comedy option: Criminal justice

There's specifically an English --> Law track here though

and fuck that I could go to trade school to be cop

10-15-2008 4:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I was gonna say "wait, how much pot can you smoke exactly"

Since pretty much everybody I've encountered who did criminal justice was on some level a variation on this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-15-2008 4:55 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MONEY AS A COP...

...:lmao:
Peace.

10-15-2008 4:55 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Cuchi Cuchi

IT WAS A LIE!

PS. Charo's disco songs are pretty nifty.

10-15-2008 4:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MONEY AS A COP...

Peace.

...That would be a violation of the order of the universe, truly.
10-15-2008 4:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MONEY AS A COP...

Peace.

This

"I saw you had a bumper sticker implying you dislike Jack Sparrow, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM GODDAMMIT

...also your tail-light is out"

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major