What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: In What Should Money Major
History 3 37.50%
Drop Out After Fifth Year 2 25.00%
English 1 12.50%
Archaeology 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Creative Writing 0 0.00%
Total:8 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Pick Money's Major
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-15-2008 5:00 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:
MONEY AS A COP...

...:lmao:
Peace.

This

"I saw you had a bumper sticker implying you dislike Jack Sparrow, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM GODDAMMIT

...also your tail-light is out"

I'm sorry, but there's just too much cocksy material in that aspect.

"I'm booking you."

"Officer, for what? You haven't told me what I did wrong."

"For threating to FALCON PUNCH an officer."

"What?"

"Fuck it dude, let's go bowling."

"Officer, I uh... I, excuse me, but I have no idea what you are talking about."

"That's it, another ticket for you buddy."

"WHAT NOW?!"

"You didn't catch the Lebowski reference, I'm calling this one in. Sit tight, will ya?"
Peace.

10-15-2008 5:05 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
MONEY AS A COP...

...:lmao:
Peace.

This

"I saw you had a bumper sticker implying you dislike Jack Sparrow, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM GODDAMMIT

...also your tail-light is out"

*pistol whip*

SHENANIGANS! GET IT? ITS LIKE THAT MOVIE!

WHATS THAT? YOU PASSED OUT? THAT'S A DUI I ON THIS LIST, FUCK YEAH I'M GETTING 2/3RDS OF THIS WEEKS COMMISSION OFF OF ONE FUCKING GUY, THIS IS SO LUCKY

10-15-2008 5:06 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, if I'm traveling through Atlanta (and I will be, I got a story set up down there), I want Moneh to be the one to pull me over, and then we'll just quote Coen Brother movies at each other.

Shit would Laughing Out Loud
Peace.

10-15-2008 5:17 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Polisci combos well with history and, well, fuck, lawyering.

10-15-2008 5:21 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moneh, you aren't actually using this poll to decide your major are you? I mean, its all shits and giggles right?

...OH DEAR GAWD
Peace.

10-15-2008 5:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

History's ahead so.
10-15-2008 5:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by George Stephanopoulos:
Polisci combos well with history and, well, fuck, lawyering.

no fuck polisci so hard I hate it goddamn

also Nine me and some buddies can take you to Bankhead if you want, it'll be a good time I guarantee it

10-15-2008 5:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pollsci is basically 'MY OPINION > URS HUR".
10-15-2008 5:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..so shouldn't Money LIKE that course

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

10-15-2008 5:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Pollsci is basically 'SO I HERD U THINK POLITICS IS INTERESTING? READ SOME UNRELATED BULLSHIT AND HAVE AN OLD JEWISH MAN PRATTLE ON ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND OH FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS THE GODDAMN FLORESCENT LIGHT SOMEONE NEEDS TO SCREW THAT SHIT IN EVERY GODDAMN TIME I'M IN THIS CLASS NOW THAT'S ALL I CAN HERE ALL THE WORDS IN THESE LECTURES JUST ENDS UP AS 'BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' IN MY NOTES WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'MIDTERM DEFICIENCY?"

10-15-2008 6:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had a young guy prattling
10-15-2008 6:42 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't know which is better, actually, you can kind of excuse old people for prattling, hell I plan on prattling near constantly when I'm old

... well, constantly-er anyway

10-15-2008 6:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had a really bad post lined up in response but it's gone now.
10-15-2008 6:50 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

About prattling or about polisci teachers

if it was about prattling go for it

10-15-2008 6:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, about what I'd do when I'm old
10-15-2008 6:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok you can keep that one

10-15-2008 6:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was... NAWWWWWW-TEE.
10-15-2008 6:58 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
ok you can keep that one

10-15-2008 7:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
also Nine me and some buddies can take you to Bankhead if you want, it'll be a good time I guarantee it

Somethin' so Awesome

Just please, no bowling afterwards.

Peace.

10-15-2008 7:25 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:

Somethin' so Awesome

Just please, no bowling afterwards.

Peace.

Only Alley I know sucks anyway

Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major