What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: In What Should Money Major
History 3 37.50%
Drop Out After Fifth Year 2 25.00%
English 1 12.50%
Archaeology 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Creative Writing 0 0.00%
Total:8 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Pick Money's Major
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-15-2008 9:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to be the crazy old guy everyone respects anyway

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-15-2008 9:41 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sasharala:
I want to be the crazy guy

10-15-2008 9:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what the hells bankhead, this some kind of heist scenario?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-15-2008 9:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sasharala:
I want to be the guy

Awesome

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
what the hells bankhead, this some kind of heist scenario?

Bankhead is an area in west Atlanta where anything you've heard about Atlanta with respect to drugs, crime, gangs, etc is actually true and not a lie

but if you have like, one black person in the car you're good to go, Bankhead is good times

10-15-2008 10:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So its like the small world ride at disneyland but with 20% more thug lyfe

20%...cause those dutch motherfuckers are pretty hardcore.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-15-2008 10:17 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
but if you have like, one black person in the car you're good to go, Bankhead is good times

We should be good then.
Peace.

10-15-2008 10:44 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
So its like the small world ride at disneyland but with 20% more thug lyfe

20%...cause those dutch motherfuckers are pretty hardcore.

agreed

VOC UP IN THIS BITCH

10-16-2008 12:36 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

./b

10-16-2008 12:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really ought to look into eAccelerator...
10-16-2008 12:42 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why is Money not an option

Basically Big Money wants to get a degree in which he will be qualified to either a) teach whatever it is he just learned, or b) drive a cab

There's no money in that at all!

10-16-2008 12:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And what is your degree, my dear big shot?

Also English -> Law, ahhahaha.
10-16-2008 12:48 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Herbie, aren't you political science?

OHSHI- SPOILERS
Peace.

10-16-2008 8:09 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Soma Cruz:
Why is Money not an option

Basically Big Money wants to get a degree in which he will be qualified to either a) teach whatever it is he just learned, or b) drive a cab

There's no money in that at all!

This is the central problem of going to college, yeah

its bullshit

10-16-2008 2:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THe best option for easuy money is to be born into a rich family.

Prove me wrong.
10-16-2008 3:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure there's even much of a point there

the easiest way to have a lot of something is to... already have it? Yeah, ok

10-16-2008 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's easiest to make money when you have a lot already, yeah.

I must nap.
10-16-2008 3:24 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I changed my major to law. D:

10-16-2008 3:27 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Soma Cruz:
I changed my major to lawl. D:

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

10-16-2008 3:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
I'm not sure there's even much of a point there

the easiest way to have a lot of something is to... already have it? Yeah, ok

Okay you know how your gimmick is liberal guilt

X's gimmick is "The world is controlled by people whos families set up their finances properly", then he references this one dude from pcf who I always assumed was a fakeposter.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-16-2008 3:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Soma Cruz:
I changed my major to lawl. D:

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major