What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » And her name is Amanda....» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page And her name is Amanda....
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-04-2002 2:20 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Im soo happy! And um nervous no doubt.

Ok here is the scoop. There is a new student named Amanda, and I really like her.

I didnt pussy foot this! I didnt hesitate and got in there. I made friends and made her feel a little more comfortable at the school.

The more and more I talked to her and saw her the more and more I was under her spell so to speak. Shes beatiful inside and out. Only thing is I was afraid to make any jokes or anything cause I didnt want to make her unconfortable. Shes soo nice. I hope I can pull this off.

Shes in ALOT of my classes. Anatomy, US History, English, Math, and more.

Ok now here is my main problem. She comes form the town next to mine so she has a friand in the same classes as she has with me and her friend is NOT very friendly tward me.

Im afraid her friend will kinda convince her not to even speak to me if I make any moves whether its buying her a drink or going to the movies.

Any advice for a love sick man?
09-04-2002 3:58 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Make a move before the friend can.

09-04-2002 3:59 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Crash Man

I know I should ahve pointed this out before. Her friend is a girl Laughing Out Loud
09-04-2002 4:15 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So her friend hates you?hmm......just ummm.....try to talk to her about it when you are helping her.
09-04-2002 9:37 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit Zero Omega
Quote:
Originally posted by Crash Man

I know I should ahve pointed this out before. Her friend is a girl Laughing Out Loud

I did assume that at first
09-05-2002 6:10 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Woah, man. If you've found someone you really like, then you should never let that pass. How exactly can her friend 'disencourage' her to talk to you?

If these reasons are rumors, it's better to hear the truth straight from you.

Sit her down in a quiet place, away from everyone else. Clear up a few things about yourself, strike up a small conversation, but don't make it look too obvious. Then, near the end of the conversation, just slip in a little, "hey, you wanna catch a movie together sometime?" or even a "hey, you wanna come into town with me for a bit?"

Just make her feel like she's really your friend. Then, when she trusts you enough, no-one can stand in your way.

A quote of mine, which come to think of it, I've never quoted until now, is: "The best relationships are the ones where no-one asks each other out directly."
09-05-2002 2:02 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah me and her friend kinda patched things up so were ok now. I thought it be best we did so that she woulnt try to stop me from doing anything. Your totaly right Pyronox. Thats what I was planning after she trusts me some more.

Today fucking KICKED ASS

Guess what? Remember second period study hall? Every other day shes in it! We sit ALONE at the same table! We talked the entire time!

All the other classes I saw her I talked to her cept for lunch study hall(1/2 period is lunch 1/2 is a study hall). She was kinda sleepy and I didnt bother her.

The best part today was the actual lunch part when I was kinda staring at her and she spotted me! I was all "fuck fuck fuck!" and I froze. And its wierd cause she was staring back! I was all "..." waiting for someone to do something and then we just broke the stare at the same time.

English we had a fire drill and I stood next to her and we talked and shit.

I am so fucking ready for school tommarow!

GOD HAS SMILED APON ME
09-05-2002 2:32 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay for you! Smile) That's really good! I'm glad this is happening to you! Smile)
09-05-2002 3:34 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

UZO got some boooootyyyyy....UZO got some boooootyyyyy....
Seriousky though, that's great man. Good luck with her.

09-07-2002 1:15 AMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Splatted One
Ya good for you,

And what kind of intention was this in?
09-07-2002 7:14 AMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

whoa I hope your don't talk like...., "I was all like and she was all like" in real life. I find saying "Dude I was like" to be mucho more fun.
09-07-2002 2:09 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Ok I'm lost, what who and Viral X, If I get your anatomy joke right, youre a perv, he likes her that dosent mean he wants to bone her.

Hes right. I have no sexual intrests for now. Its way to early to think about such things.
09-07-2002 7:01 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
ok another day another adventure, whats happened recently, UZO?

Oh thats right never told ya about friday!

Copyed from AWANIME/DS forums.

"Today didnt go so well...

I dont know if its me or she was upset or something but she was kinda trying to break up any conversation i started.

I got 1/2 answers like i said to her while walking to math with her "whats your birthday?"

Reply you ask? "October." No spacific date. I then asked for it and she gave it.

Before then in english i asked "do you have a comp?" she said yes i said "do you have AIM?" she said yes again then I said "whats your name?" she gave it to me. I wrote it down. And she was silent. And so I wrote mine on a peice of paper and said "Here Amanda. This is mine" she took it without saying anything. I said "will you be on this weekend?" she didnt turn around or say anything just shruged.

In math it was wierd. She forgot her seat and I told her. She didnt say anything and sat down.

Then I got soo pissed. I try my hardest everyday to amke her luagh and Donivin just does it like 5 times in one period.

I think im comming off as anoying.

The only thing is when she went into a class and me and my friend were tlaking to the teacher after the end of class bell rang. She went to her seat and we looked at eachother and she said "Hi Marc." First time she called me by name. I didnt know she even knew it. And she seemed happy. No one was there except me, my friend, the teacher and her.

It seems so hard to start conversations with her that I dont get 1 word answers...

I really think she doesnt like me now...

EDIT:

Its cause Shasta(long time friend) was there. We(me and shasta) were goofing off and I think I just realized Amanda literaly HATES it. Now I need to know why and fix this.

"

It seems like everytime were in class and Shasta makes me luagh or something Amanda gets all silent and pissy.
09-07-2002 7:14 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ehh...thats not good.
09-08-2002 4:28 AMVendetta is offline Send an Email to Vendetta Search for Posts by Vendetta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's a possibility that maybe Amanda gets a little down since she wants to be the one getting your attention instead of Shasta.

In my personal opinion though, if she gets pissy and silent if your talking to another friend instead of her, that's not exactly a good sign. It shows she possibly likes you, but at the same time maybe shows signs that she could possibly be one of those types who like their guy to give them 100% attention, clingy, and that sort of thing. I could be wrong, but I'm just saying to be on the lookout.

Other then that everything sounds pretty good. Just maybe be a little more laid back about it and be careful not to look like you're trying too hard.
09-08-2002 5:43 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I agree with Vendetta. Just relax.

Focus on her, but not to the extent of losing your other friends. If you focus on one person, and lose the rest, who's to say that that one person is right for you?

I'm not saying Amanda isn't. I'm just saying that focusing on just one person is not always the right thing to do.

On a brighter note, talking helps. Address the topic directly. Ask her why she seems to be depressed.

There's a big chance it won't be your fault. If it is, sort it out, if it isn't, ask if she wants to talk about it.

Added Note: Don't take my advice without consulting someone who actually knows something.
09-09-2002 2:04 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Today was BAD. VERY BAD.

First off i woke up late...

Didnt eat and went ot school...

2nd period was great first off till I asked "have you ever had a b/f?" she said VERY softly "yes.." and then she said something and I asked at the same time "what was it like?" she stoped mid sentence, paused and just shruged. Then she emediatly went to a totaly irrelivent subject.

I think she gave me the slip...

Ill just go and program I supose... Got alot to work on from all this time I wasnt...
09-10-2002 3:08 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dont ask...
01-08-2011 3:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear God you find some real gems in this crap.
01-08-2011 4:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Shinwa:
In math it was wierd. She forgot her seat and I told her. She didnt say anything and sat down.

Then I got soo pissed. I try my hardest everyday to amke her luagh and Donivin just does it like 5 times in one period.

I think im comming off as anoying.

Get right outta town! Shocked
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » And her name is Amanda....