What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » What movie(s) did you recently watch?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (325): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What movie(s) did you recently watch?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-26-2008 4:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hooray, we could sue!
10-26-2008 5:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DVD Royalties; you have them, we want them

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-26-2008 5:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man I could only imagine the mountains of cash
10-26-2008 9:04 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dick Wolf? Sounds like a furry to me.

Anthrax - S.S.C./Stand or Fall

10-26-2008 9:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that dude has like the most unfortunate name

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-27-2008 1:30 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
And little did they know, but on that day dick wolf was ghosting the forums. Tdotol had just created a law and order spin-off

Law and Order: The TDottle Unit

"I got another weeaboo here. Shot to the head and a broken paddle was left at the scene."

"Any leads?"

"The only thing we got is a :desu: smilie. Other than that, we got nothing."

"What a clusterfuck..."
Peace.

10-27-2008 7:25 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watched Speed Racer again, but the tv was only as wide as my arm, so the experience was muddied I guess.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

10-27-2008 7:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oldass Speed Racer?
10-27-2008 9:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speed Racer was so fuckwin that it burned out all the critic's eyeballs so they gave it poor reviews

no other theory makes sense

10-27-2008 9:26 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dirty Dancing <3

I have no idea why I like this movie so much.

10-27-2008 10:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Speed Racer was so fuckwin that it burned out all the critic's eyeballs so they gave it poor reviews

That does not answer my question
10-27-2008 10:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She means the new one, she seemed pretty fond of it when it came out

Quote by Alizarin:

10-27-2008 11:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Dirty Dancing <3

Because you are secretly (or not so secretly) a woman in a mans body?
10-27-2008 11:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pot calling the kettle black.

I could've went the trendy route and just said, "pot, kettle, black," but I'm willing to go the extra mile.
10-27-2008 11:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And fucking proud
10-27-2008 11:31 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:

Goddamn it, Moneh.

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Dirty Dancing <3

...what?
Peace.

10-27-2008 11:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good Eats parodied Sweeney Todd in their newest episode. Made me kinda' wanna' see the new movie. Does this make me a bad pers--

Well, gee, you didn't have to answer before I finished uploading my post.
10-27-2008 11:37 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just... just remember Dungeh's theme. That's all I'm sayin'.
Peace.

10-27-2008 11:38 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good Eats is the bomb

10-27-2008 11:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:
Just... just remember Dungeh's theme. That's all I'm sayin'.
Peace.

Point taken.
Pages (325): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » What movie(s) did you recently watch?