What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » What movie(s) did you recently watch?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (326): « first ... « previous 321 322 [323] 324 325 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What movie(s) did you recently watch?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-08-2018 12:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a weird looking professor

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
in this order i saw this week:

bohemian rhapsody

Really. Now I'm curious how that was, cause...how the hell do you pull off Freddie.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-17-2018 1:50 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Into the spiderverse

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-18-2018 5:39 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly that was actually good (doesn't it somehow have nic cage voicing like a 1930s alternate universe spider man)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-19-2018 3:00 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it's really good. it hits all the right notes a spider-man story needs to

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-19-2018 5:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I may get around to watching it. I heard Venom was...well I've heard several things.

I kinda stopped following these comic book movies partially because there are seemingly millions of them, and also as I've said before the clone saga burned me out on comics (does that show up in this, I know it's like all the alternate spideys)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-27-2018 5:34 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no clones, movie doesnt even touch on that. its just takes spider-men from different interpretations of the character and mixes them together

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-30-2018 9:49 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Red Dawn was on yesterday, and Night of the Living Dead was on earlier today

Also yesterday saw a movie called "13 sins" which I guess was okay, ron pearlman was in it. It's like a guy gets roped into some weird-ass conspiracy game where he's forced to do increasingly horrible things. I wasn't totally paying attention though because I was making breakfast and it was just sorta background noise.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-30-2018 6:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I saw the tail end (no pun intended) of Q (1982) - IMDb

If you ever wanna see a movie where david carradine and some nypd swat guys shoot at a stop motion dragon atop the chrysler building, this is...probably your only option. (This is the ending of the movie, I realize it sounds like a fever dream)

Larry Cohen is pretty wacky, his movies are just weird like that.

edit: Oh and what luck, Rodan is in that upcoming godzilla movie. So I was watching...low grade sort of but not rodan.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-30-2018 6:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
no clones, movie doesnt even touch on that. its just takes spider-men from different interpretations of the character and mixes them together

I heard they had Nic Cage do the voice for "spider man: noir". That seems hilarious enough.

But then in general I've heard its just generally good and that if you at all like spidey mensch it's something to watch. I might seek it out but without giving sony any money.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2019 12:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watched The Keepers and its a documentary of a still unsolved murder of a dead nun in bodymore

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

01-11-2019 5:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bodymore and the catholics. Boy that must have been a fun investigation.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2019 10:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Long story short the priest at a nun school was raping a bunch of girls and even molesting boys and Bishops Knew but just "moved" him to different places

01-14-2019 1:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Leaving Las Vegas

I was so depressed afterward that I had to watch Mike Stoklasa is Drunk for 45 minutes afterwards just to feel halfway normal again

01-15-2019 9:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that was like one of the last movies Nic Cage did before he became kinda "Hahaha look its nic cage".

Probably cause I think he got into financial trouble and that's how it ended up with like wicker man remake and such.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-15-2019 10:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah he bought 15 houses and stopped paying taxes on some of them

But more importantly his son is named Kal-El poor kid

01-16-2019 10:30 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't he have like a pyramid built as a future tomb.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-04-2019 8:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Point Break

Of course the Kathryn Bigelowe one, which is the only one that exists as far as I'm concerned. Same way I refuse to watch the remake of red dawn or acknowledge it.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2019 2:44 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alita: Battle Angel

I actually really liked it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-23-2019 12:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still just surprised that movie happened considering james cameron started mentioning it around when he mentioned avatar. Nobody expected either of those to happen.

(I know he's just a producer on Allita and its not a comparison in terms of the films, I just meant its one of those things that was in 'development hell' for so long)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-06-2019 7:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I watched "the fury" again for...it's been a while.

I keep editing this post cause I don't wanna spoil it by describing too much. But...oh hell this is barely a spoiler. Did "scanners" rip this off? Cause I think this came out first but...

Go watch both of those, okay. Then you'll get what I mean.

(no disrespect to scanners)

edit: Holy shit. Brian De Palma also directed Carrie which is also 'psychic people fuck shit up'. That just dawned on me.

Also somehow "the fury" is on youtube in like a bad copy.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (326): « first ... « previous 321 322 [323] 324 325 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » What movie(s) did you recently watch?