What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-02-2008 6:31 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I mostly just need something to loop for half an hour straight at max volume the next time douche and bag decide to be 'funny'.

Preferably only a few seconds long.

The only ideas I got are the Ramses song from Courage the Cowardly Dog and the flying monkeys song from Wizard of Oz.

Megadeth - Skin o' my Teeth

11-02-2008 6:32 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...couldn't you just beat the shit out of your roommates? I mean, stop beatin' around the bush already.

...I mean, assuming these are your roommates we're talking about right?
Peace.

11-02-2008 6:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
I mostly just need something to loop for half an hour straight at max volume the next time douche and bag decide to be 'funny'.

Preferably only a few seconds long.

The only ideas I got are the Ramses song from Courage the Cowardly Dog and the flying monkeys song from Wizard of Oz.

IRON DON'T BE DUMBBBBBBBBB!!!

PLAY THE YELLOW DEVIL SONG FROM EITHER MEGAMAN 1, OR MEGAMAN X5

SHIT WILL DRIVE ANYONE FUCKING INSANE

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

11-02-2008 6:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ytmnd.com

11-02-2008 7:00 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:
...couldn't you just beat the shit out of your roommates? I mean, stop beatin' around the bush already.

Peace.

I ain't getting kicked out this close to the finish line.

December 20th? You bet your ass, he's going down. I graduate on the 19th, yeah

Megadeth - Skin o' my Teeth

11-02-2008 7:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Iron's smart about it. I'd do the same thing, beat the living shit out of him after graduation. People would have to drag me off his ass

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

11-02-2008 9:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I agree with Hol on Yellow Devil from X5. Do it!
11-02-2008 10:11 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Cain's theme from X3

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-03-2008 12:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I agree with Hol on Yellow Devil from X5. Do it!

I listened to this for 16 minutes straight (the amount it lasts on the actual game CD) and jesus fuck I wanted to burn everything in sight after that shit was over

11-03-2008 12:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I did the same thing a long time again, gave me pains in my head real bad
11-03-2008 12:17 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The beginning part of JENOVA from Final Fantasy 7 (I think that's the title of it) could do it rather nicely.

Sounds like..shit, I dunno..some sort of 50's hypno on high pitch.
11-03-2008 10:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
ytmnd.com

Every YTMND site ever

Merged and overlapped into one sound

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-03-2008 10:53 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
Quote by Rated [R] Nineh:

Peace.

I ain't getting kicked out this close to the finish line.

December 20th? You bet your ass, he's going down. I graduate on the 19th, yeah

Ah I see, nice. That's how I do it~

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by C. FALCON:
ytmnd.com

Every YTMND site ever

Merged and overlapped into one sound

...thread's over.
Peace.

11-03-2008 2:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um, I bet that'd result in white noise
11-03-2008 6:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Adrian Farenheight Tepes:
Dr. Cain's theme from X3

I actually like that song.

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME WITH YOUR REPETITIVE NOISE.
11-03-2008 7:05 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember first time I heard it, I kept waiting for it to pick up. It never did.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-04-2008 12:15 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I like "cockteasy" music like that. You have to keep looping it since it's never totally fulfilling.
11-04-2008 2:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
Quote by Adrian Farenheight Tepes:
Dr. Cain's theme from X3

I actually like that song.

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME WITH YOUR REPETITIVE NOISE.

I also like it, but I'm nuts.

I believe the PSX remix is better.
11-04-2008 2:30 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure about "better," but it's one of the few tolerable PSX version remixes. I thought the SNES soundtrack was superior in most cases.
11-04-2008 3:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're right there, it usually was.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?