What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-04-2008 6:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, and I think that hyena boss from X7 would be the most annoying sound loop I could think of.
11-04-2008 6:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh god, ahhahaha.

BU-BURN TO THE GROUND!
11-04-2008 7:30 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank God I only ever played it twice and did not experience this terror.

38 Special - If I'd Been the One

11-04-2008 8:20 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Hudson logo announcer from Bomberman 5, with echo turned on.

Oh man

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-05-2008 12:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
...Oh god, ahhahaha.

BU-BURN TO THE GROUND!

BURRRRRNNNNNNN! BURNNNNN! BURN TO THE GROUND! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURNNNN! BURRRRNNN! BURNNNN! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURN TO THE GROUND!!

Yeah seriousky it's the most annoying shit ever, swear to gopd

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

11-05-2008 10:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by X-sah:
...Oh god, ahhahaha.

BU-BURN TO THE GROUND!

BURRRRRNNNNNNN! BURNNNNN! BURN TO THE GROUND! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURNNNN! BURRRRNNN! BURNNNN! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURN TO THE GROUND!! BURN TO THE GROUND!!

Yeah seriousky it's the most annoying shit ever, swear to gopd

Mega Man X7 low% speed run, part 7.

Fastforward to 3:27 in for proof (and possibly laughter)

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

11-06-2008 12:57 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Why would you want to do a run where you get as little completion % as possible?

Also, during the dialog with him it reminded me of that freaky guy in BG2 with the one part of the destroy-beholder-god wand thing.

11-06-2008 1:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speedruns. Yeah. I dunno either.

*talks incredibly slowly, breaaaatttttttheeeesssss*

11-06-2008 1:04 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Retuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn the slaaaaaaaaab!

11-06-2008 1:19 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
Retuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn the slaaaaaaaaab!

Ahahahaha, this scared the shit out of my younger siblings.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-06-2008 1:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Casts INSECT PLAGUE*
11-06-2008 7:14 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's always weird to me when someone other than myself knows what Courage the Cowardly Dog is.
11-06-2008 8:56 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My Grandma fucking ADORES that show. She used to watch it all the time; I think it's awesome too.
11-06-2008 9:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shamefully it was cancelled
11-06-2008 11:02 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People apparently dislike that Leekspin song... Otorie by Juicy Panic has a good minute at the begining of just people making noises and is overall a WTF song and scared the shit out of my mom when she borrowed my van lolol. Supergirl annoyed my one friend. That I'm Gunna Take You For a Ride song from MvC2.

I WISH I DIDN'T LOVE EVERY SONG I JUST LISTED

11-06-2008 11:06 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
That I'm Gunna Take You For a Ride song from MvC2.

11-06-2008 11:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by Charo:
That I'm Gunna Take You For a Ride song from MvC2.

I HAVE TO PICK 3 CHARACTERS!?!

I'm indesisive, and heard the hell out of that song.

11-06-2008 11:16 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Charlie, Akuma, Morrigan/Jill.
11-06-2008 11:21 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Servebots, Tronne, Amingo

11-06-2008 11:23 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charo:
Servebots, Tronne, Amingo

YOU PICK TROLL CHARACTERS TOO?

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?