What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-06-2008 11:29 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HELL YEAH

Well, I actually picked the characters I liked...

11-06-2008 3:04 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
...Why would you want to do a run where you get as little completion % as possible?

Heightens the difficulty? It's the same logic that, like, makes people do knife-only RE4 runs, or merchant-less runs, etc.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-06-2008 6:17 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
Quote by Manowar:
...Why would you want to do a run where you get as little completion % as possible?

Heightens the difficulty? It's the same logic that, like, makes people do knife-only RE4 runs, or merchant-less runs, etc.

:slap:

Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls - Boss Battle B

11-06-2008 6:18 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I tried to do a knife-only RE4 run, but I got bored before Leon even loses his jacket.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-06-2008 6:19 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:
Quote by Mav:
Quote by Manowar:

:slap:

I guess I should clarify.

IF YOU WANT HIGHER DIFFICULTY, PLAY A HARDER GAME!

Seriousky, I'd like to see these douche bags get annihilated by Contra or something.

11-06-2008 6:20 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have a point, but sometimes people really love a game and do whatever possible to get more replay out of it.

But people who do it just to make it harder are lame, yeah

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-06-2008 6:38 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did somebody say "Party Van?"

11-06-2008 11:37 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Adrian Farenheight Tepes:
You have a point, but sometimes people really love a game and do whatever possible to get more replay out of it.

I've done that with Doom, like starting each level with just base equipment (pistol, 50 bullets, 100 health, and nothing else), just to make it a bit tougher and refresh the experience a bit.

I could play a harder FPS, yes...but why would I want to?
11-07-2008 1:24 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is the only thing I can say to that.

11-07-2008 2:30 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Joke's on you: I almost never have my speakers on.
11-07-2008 5:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not what you think
11-07-2008 10:20 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OP WEAPON IS OP

11-07-2008 11:29 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manowar:

this is real awesome

11-07-2008 11:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by Manowar:

this is real awesome

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-07-2008 12:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://thekins.googlepages.com/rrdoom.rar

Then use it fewl
11-11-2010 12:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This never happened did it

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

11-11-2010 12:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mordekaiser:

This is still wonderful

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-11-2010 12:14 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose does not approve.

No, really, these mods are Durrrr....
11-11-2010 12:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What mods

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

11-11-2010 12:17 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The one linked in Iron's "only thing to say to that" post.
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » What is the most annoying sound loop you can think of?